Pool Shit 🏊

X POV

I sat down as I finished setting up and got on Instagram as I waited for everyone to get here. I did invite Randy and Lola because I did think about everything that happened and it didn't make sense to me because Lola was always there with me and was never thinking like that. She was always putting me on her mind and tbh, that's what made me realize that I fucked up badly. "Yo, we here!" Dave said as they walked in and I seen Lola looking amazing. "Hey y'all. Hey Lola." "Hello Jahseh." She said as she called me by my first name meaning she was pissed off at me still. "Y'all come on. We finna talk and I mean we need to." Dave said as we all sat at a table. "So, who going first?" "I will." Randy said as he sat up. "X, you know I would have never crossed you like that and tbh, I found it fucked up that you believed her but ima still apologize because that's just how I am." "Don't. I need to be the one saying sorry. To both of y'all. Especially you Lola." I said as she finally looked at me. "I'm sorry for even thinking that y'all would do that to me and I really lost my mind that day. Lola, I'm sorry for even thinking you was like that and for going off on you for something that wasn't even true." I said as she nodded her head. "I just don't think I can even speak to you anymore. It hurts that you would even think that I could hurt you like them other bitches did. But I accept your apology though." "I'll do anything for you to just take me back." I said as I walked up to her and got on my knees. "Come on Lola. Take the poor man back!" Mali said as she smiled. "Yeah Lola, he on his knees for you!" Dave said as he yelled. "Fine, but don't do stupid shit like that ever again." She said as she kissed me. Everyone cheered but Dave had to fuck up the mood. "We turning up or what?" "Nigga duh." Lola said as she smiled at me leaving me feeling good again.