Fml 😭

Lola POV

I was on the ground kicking Geneva in the face as Randy and this nigga Robb was on top of us trying to break it up but some nigga hit me in the face and I was so pissed after that. "Yo, get off Bruh!" I heard X say as he separated me and Geneva. I kicked her one time and walked off to Mali. "You okay girl?" "Yeah, I'm good though right?" "Yeah. Its only a small scratch on you." She said as she fixed my shirt. I turned around and heard someone scream as X and Randy and Justin beat the fuck outta Robb and his other friend. "Stop it!" I said as Dave grabbed me from getting in it. "Let them fight! Stop Bruh!" He said as I tried to get out of his grip. "Then go get them!" I said as I seen my uncle jump in to separate it. "Come on, we gotta go y'all." Mali said as I heard sirens. "X, let's go!" I said as he grabbed my hand and we ran out. We ran all the way to another neighborhood and stopped to catch my breath. "You alright babygirl?" He said as he observed my face. "Yes, I'm okay. Are you?" I said as I looked at his face and hands. "I'm okay." "You sure?" I said as he smiled and nodded. "Girl, you straight?" Justin said as he looked at me. "I'm good. You?" "I'm straight. That nigga tried you when he stuck you in the face." He said as I was tryna still figure out who it was. "Who was the nigga that hit me?" "Robb bitch. Apparently, him and Geneva are together." "No fucking way bitch!" "Way. I was so mad cause we always helped that bum ass nigga with everything." "Oh he cut after this but we going back to my place." "Aight." Justin said as we got in our cars and dipped.