Relaxed 🌃

Mali POV

I kicked off my shoes at the door as everyone was so amazed at Lola's house. "Damn Lo. Yo place lit asf." Dave said as he looked at my view. "Thank you. That's what happens when you save money, you buy a bomb ass crib." She said as she sat in my lap. "Girl, I'm not your couch." I said as she smiled and laughed. I smiled back at her as I pulled my phone out my pocket and seen this girl who I fuck with every now and then text me saying to come over but I ain't dealing with all that. "Who got your attention?" "No one damn. Mind your business." I said as I joked around with Lola. Lola and I had our history of when we used to fuck and stuff but now I don't know if I need to do that to our friendship. "Let's play never have I ever y'all." Justin said as he sat on the floor. "Bet. Y'all down?" "Yeah." I said as Lola sat beside me. "Never have I ever fucked a friend." Dave said as me, Lola, X, and Randy put our hands down. "Hold up Lo? Who you fucked?" Randy said as me and Lola stared at each other and smiled. "Oh my gosh. You didn't even tell me bestfriend. "Sorry, I thought you knew." She said as she laughed. "Was it good Mali?" "Best pussy ever nigga!" I said as we all kept playing and laughing. These niggas got the weirdest secrets I've ever heard in my life but I can't talk cause I do too.