Sheesh 😍

X POV

I had just gotten off stage when I heard Lola's name being called for her to perform in order to tell the news to her fans as well. "Lola Dolls, what song y'all want her to sing for y'all?! Call em out!" The DJ said as he gotten ready. "Lola, they want that Kehlani "The Way". He said as she nodded and the song began to play. "You so damn important. Everything you do shows me you know it. Behind it all, you are the motive." She said as she stooped low to the crowd, touching them. I noticed that she looked at me every time she sung and it was dope asf. The crowd was much louder than mine when she sung a song. "Is it the way you walk, the way you talk baby? Is it the way you love, the way you fuck baby? Is it the way you are cause you a star baby?" She said as I smiled at her being sexy towards me. "Yo, she's good." I said as Mali shook her head Yes. "She's born with this shit in her blood." She said as the song was over. "Lola, I think they want more." "I don't think they ready for it." "Give them that Gangsta." He said as she smiled and the music played. "I'm fucked up, all black and blue. I'm built for, I've been abused. I got secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows. I'm good on that pussy shit." She said as they kept going crazy for her. I smiled and just looked at her. "My freak ness is on the loose. I'm running all over you. You got me hooked up on the feeling, you got me hanging on the ceiling. Got me up so high up in the deep way. So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go."  I heard her say as her sexy ness came back. I heard the song end as she bowed and walked off stage leaving me speechless.