Drama 🙀

Lola POV

I saw Marlo and his girlfriend walk in and already, the tension was super thick and they haven't even been here for five whole minutes. "Hey little sister, congrats on the wedding man." He said as he smiled at me. I was about to hug him until I felt a arm separate us. "Uh, excuse me, what are you doing?" "I don't allow him to touch other people." Chanel said as she mugged me. "Listen, this is my brother so whatever you think, it ain't true." I said as she scoffed at me but still pulled him away. "Anyways, come on baby. Let's go sit down." She said as she pulled him away. "Oooh, ima end up killing her, I swear." I said as Rosa and Rubi agreed. "You ain't lying." Rubi said as she went to the table as we were getting ready to chill. I sat down across from Marlo and his pet until a comment caught my attention. "So Lola, what do you do for a living?" Chanel said as she looked at me. "I sing and I own my own clothing store." I said as I looked back at her. "Oh cute." She said smartly. "What do you do?" I said as I ignored that smart ass comment. "I model." "For who?" I said as Rosa snickered. "You probably seen me on Instagram." She said as Rubi choked. "Something funny?" She said as Rubi looked at her. "Uh don't come for me bitch." Rubi said as Chanel looked at Marlo. "Okayyy, time to change the subject." "Y'all some disrespectful hoes." "Excuse me? You gon have to bounce before something happens to you." Rosa said as she checked her. "I don't have to go no where." "You do because this is my shit. So bounce hoe." "Marlo, are you gonna let them disrespect me?" "This is my sister's house." He said as she mushed him. "Oh hell nah, what you not gonna do is hit my fucking brother!" Rosa said as Orlando grabbed her. "What you gonna do bout it?!" Chanel said as she flicked her drink. "You got me fucked up!" Rubi said as she jumped on the table and snatched her up. I seen a girl run to Rubi and I tripped her as she fell face first. I seen Vier grab Rubi as she held on. I seen Chanel's other follower run to get to Rubi as I jumped across the table and grab her up. "I'm not gonna hit her!" I said as I put her head down to the ground. I seen Marlo grab the girl from me and everyone was separated. I walked over to see if Rubi was okay and it was a small scratch on her nose. "You gots to bounce shawty." I said as she fixed herself. "Marlo, let's go." "Nah, you good." He said as she looked surprise. "You serious right now? You let them bitches attack me." "Nah, you did that to yourself." "Fuck you and these hoes here!" She said as I walked up to her and kneed her in the face as she hit the ground unconscious. "Now, get that hoe out my place." I said as her friends grabbed her and took her home.