Crunch Time ⏰

Lola POV

So its almost time for my wedding day and I can't wait to be married tbh. I'm excited but nervous as hell due to the fact that anything can happen or be said. "Lola, are you listening?" My mother said as I snapped out of my thoughts. "What did you say?" "I said are you going to invite your uncle and aunt to the wedding?" "Oh of course. I have to invite them mom." I said as I smiled. "I'll call them later but are you okay?" "Yes mom, why do you ask?" "Because lately, you've been in deep thought. Are you nervous?" "Yes. I'm super nervous due to the fact that anything can happen or be said." I said as I sat down. "Listen, I felt the same way when I was getting married and it's normal to feel that way but you'll soon get over it." She said as she held my hand. "I hope so. I just hope he's ready and prepared." I said as I laughed a little. "Me too." She said as she laughed with me. "Hey, hey, hey." Rubi said as she hugged me and my mother. "Hey Rubi, what's gotten you happy?" Mom said as she smiled. "Mom, do you remember Vier?" "From highschool? Of course, what about him?" "That's who got her smiling so big." I said as Rubi mugged me. "Are you and Vier a thing?" Mom said as she smiled. "No, not yet but soon. I really like him and I hope this isn't something that's a joke." She said as she stopped smiling for a bit. "That man wants you and you know it so don't say that." I said as she nodded. "I certainly hope not because you girls know how I am. And where's Marlo?" "He's been Mia cause of his new stuck up ass girlfriend." "Who?" "Some girl named Chanel." I said as Rubi laughed. "That's a terrible name." "It is." I said laughing. "Oh cut that out girls. That's rude." Mom said as she stared at us. "Yes ma'am." We both said as we snickered again.