Birthday Gift 👶🎁

Lola POV

Five Months Later......X's Release Party.

So today was X's release party and also me announcing my pregnancy. I was surprised when Randy and Dave haven't been over in a while but we still all kept in contact ever since they all got their own places in the same neighborhood and everything. "Girl, you ready?" Mali said as her and Rosa sat down on my bed. "Yes but its hard trying to bend over and fix your shoe when your stomach is basketball size." I said as Rosa giggled and fixed my sandal for me. "Thank you Rosa since you care for my well being unlike some people." I said as Mali flicked me off and I laughed. We headed to the party that was at Randy's house and tbh, I gotten nervous cause I wonder how they'll react to the news. We got out the car and walked straight to the backyard and it was loaded in there like people and they grannies came out to support X and his music and I'm proud of him too. I seen Mali grab the gender reveal box and place in the front as it was time for me to announce my pregnancy. "Hello, everyone! I'm Lola, X's girlfriend and I have a special surprise for all of you. I know your wondering like what the hell is in this fat ass box. Well, I like to reveal something for him and you all." I said as I pulled the top off and reveal a baby balloon. I heard screams and applause as people were excited that I was pregnant. "Wait, that's not all. I even have another surprise. Y'all ready?" I said as they cheered. I released the other balloons that were pink and X's facial expression changed from cheerful to full on excited. "Thank you for letting me say that to you guys! Have fun and enjoy." I said as I walked down and everyone congratulated me on my pregnancy.