Masquerade Beauty 🎭

X POV

I was on the other side of the building as me, Randy, Orlando, Dave, Marlo, and Rubi's boyfriend Chris were getting ready for Rubi's birthday masquerade party. "Dang X, you look like Zorro Bruh." "Nigga, I look good though." "You do Bruh. Like a million dollars nigga." Randy said as I looked in the mirror and fixed my tie. "Man, I wanna see the others already." Randy said as he was getting anxious. "I do too. What about you Chris? Ready to see your girl?" "Hell yeah. I bet she looks beautiful." He said as he smiled. "How long y'all been together?" "Since 4th grade. Her parents hated me but now they love me after I had to prove myself to them that I wasn't leaving Rubi no time soon." He said as I agreed. "Just don't break her heart cause her dad, Rosa, Lola, and Marlo will kill you." I said as I joked around. "Nah, they really would." He said as I stopped laughing and walked away. "I'm joking but I'll kill myself for breaking her heart." He said as I dapped him up and respected him even more. "Y'all ready? Starts in a minute." Lola's father said as we walked out behind him and waited for the girls to come down the stairway. We talked a little bit more but stopped as the music played and the lights dimmed down. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the Rubi Rose Masquerade Ball!" Rubi's dad said as Rosa walked out and stood at the bottom of the stairs in front of Orlando. Next, Lola walked down to the second part of the stairs in front of me looking beautiful as she always have been but 100 tomes better. Then came Mali walking down to Dave looking amazing too. Randy's girlfriend, Ginger, came down in front of him and she looked good too. Last but not least, Rubi came down and she looked like a Cuban version of Cinderella in her dress and it was hella beautiful. She walked down to Chris as he led her to the floor so people could speak and say their parts while we danced and had a blast.