Really? 😤

Rosa POV

I sat at the dinner table as my father sat back down and my mother rubbed his hand to calm him back down. I got up and grabbed my purse as I was about to go check on Lola and X. "Where are you going?" My mother said as my father looked at me. "Away from you." I said as my mother looked at me big eyed. "Rosa, don't start." My dad said. "No, I am gonna start! When are you guys gonna cut her some slack? Ever since we were little, you've done this to her and now, you went to far by disrespecting her daughter and her boyfriend that loves her dearly despite her judgmental parents! She's been doing good on her own since we were the Stars of the family. Why can't y'all say your proud of her for once in your selfish lives?" I said as my mother sighed. She knew I was right and there was no wrong answer. "Rosa, we just don't want her getting all out of control with her life." My father said as it made no sense. "That's not even a valid excuse! She's been on the right track ever since YOU kicked her out when she was just 16 years old! Lola has her own business that she started by herself with no ones help. She's a singer and has a store of her own clothing line that's about to open a second location! That's something any parent would be proud of but I guess not ours. So goodbye, this was cute but I can't stay with parents who down their children." I said as I grabbed my purse. "Let's go Marlo." I said as he followed me. "Rubi, it was nice seeing you baby sister. Be good." I said as she grabbed my hand. "I'm coming with you. This made me think differently." She said as my mother and father looked shocked at Rubi's choice.