Chill 🌛

Lola POV

I was laying on my bed as I was texting Justin until an unknown number was texting me. I seen it was X asking to come over so he could talk to me. Of course, I said yes and sent him my address. I got up and put on some pants cause it ain't that type of party out here. I heard my doorbell ring and I went downstairs to see if it was X and sure enough, it was. "Hey, you okay?" I said as I noticed his mood had changed. "Nah, I needed to talk to someone so I came to you." "What's wrong?" I said as I invited him in and he took off his shoes showing respect. "So, its this girl, well my ex. She's like blackmailing me and I really don't wanna get into no more trouble." "What do you mean by blackmailing you?" I said as we headed to my room. "Like she's talking bout telling my PO that I'm violating my parole and all this other shit that isn't even true at all." He said as I opened my door and hoped on my bed. "Listen, you need to tell your Parole officer what she's doing to you. Don't be sitting here letting her do it." I said as he looked at the floor and sat silently. "I mean I can but that's letting her know something right?" "What do you mean?" "If I tell my PO, isn't that what she wants?" He said as he kept looking down. I lifted his head up and made him look at me. "Nah, you listening to her is what she wants love. Nothing else. She wants to prove to people that you still wrapped around her finger." I said as he stared at me. We sat up all night talking and getting to know each other and tbh, he's really genuine and sweet.