Surprise 😙

X POV

It was after the performance from Lola when they were announcing some shit for another artist and then it was time to tell all the important stuff. Please welcome, Mr. Raymond Fuller from Atlantic Records." The announcer said as he walked on stage and everyone applauded for him. "Its great to be here and to see the lovely performances from the artists tonight. But as always, I have a very special surprise for Ms. Lola Rose." He said as she got up and smiled at everyone as they hugged her or did a special handshake with her. "This lovely, beautiful woman here has a talent that no ones ever had in a long time. So, Ms. Lola Rose, you will be signed to Atlantic Records on Monday and that day, you officially become an artist." He said as she hugged him and the crowd went crazy. I smiled at her as she smiled back and Mali and the rest of the crew clapped for her. "But here's the best part to it, Chris Brown is going to be your mentor and your helper through anything and everything. So, what do you say?" "I say hell yeah. This has always been a dream to me and all my fans know it so I would love to thank them, my family, and my friends. Most of all, the one person who's been through it all with me." She said as I blew her a kiss. "Well, let's go so we can get this started. Continue the fun." He said as they walked off and the applause began again.