ⓜⓐⓛⓘ💰

Mali POV

I got out my car and locked it so nobody wouldn't steal my shit and I ain't gotta act a ass out here. "Dang Mali." I heard Randy say as he hugged me. "What?" I said smiling as he licked his lips. "You out here looking like a snack." He said as he opened the door for me and I could feel him watching me. Randy is cute to me but them bitches that be on his dick is not what I like in a nigga at all. "Lola!!" I said as she didn't respond. "Where's your girl?" I said to X as he stared at me. "She in the shower." He said as I nodded and headed up the stairs. "Lola, you ready?" I said as she put on lotion. "Girl, I just hopped out the shower. Calm ya ass down." She said as I laid on her bed. "You got a sex scene bed." I said as her curtains on her bed was flowing in the wind. "Everybody said that bout my bed like leave my bed alone." She said as she laughed. "Girl shut up." I said as I walked to her closet. "What you wearing?" "My olive green bodysuit with my washed up jeans and my green hurraches." She said as I pulled them out and laid them on her bed. "Okay lemme get dressed." She said as she put her clothes on and her socks. "So Mali, question?" "What's up?" "What's gonna happen with you and Randy?" "Girl, I don't even know. But I mean if he was serious, we would be talking right now." I said as I fixed my hair. "He needs to be serious and stop fucking all these nasty lil girls out here." Lola said as she sprayed her perfume on and grabbed her phone and her portable charger and walked out. "Let's go be kids." She said as we walked downstairs getting hyped.