Lunch Date 🍇

Vier POV

I walked up to Rubi's house as I rung the doorbell and someone opened it. "You Vier?" "Yeah. That's me." I said as I smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Mali, her friend." She said as she let me in. "I'm Vier. Nice to meet you too." I said as she nodded. "She's upstairs, she'll be down in a few seconds." She said as I nodded and sat down on her couch. I noticed that her house was spacious and mad beautiful. "Vier, you're on time." "Can't be late, you know." I said as I hugged her. "You look nice." She said as I observed her. "You look beautiful. And I see you didn't put on makeup." I said as she laughed. "I'm deciding to just let my face breathe." She said as I grabbed her hand and took her to my car. "Damn, nice ride." She said as I smiled at her. "Thank you babygirl." "You're welcome." "What's the meaning behind your necklace?" I said as she stared at me. "How did you see it?" "It's behind your shirt. Plus I noticed it when I seen you at carnival but I didn't say anything." "It was my dad's before he died." "Oh damn, I'm sorry bout that." I said as I grabbed her hand. "It's all good. But what's this rumor bout you and Faith?" She said as she laughed. "Man, that girl stalks me everyday." "You must've had some bomb ass sex that made her that way." She said as she laughed. "Wanna find out?" "Uh, you wish." She said as she laughed again. "Whatever. But nah, I really didn't do anything for her to be acting like that." I said as she nodded. "Well, tell her to cut that shit out or something." "I do and its like she's retarded or something." "Stop it." She said as she giggled. "I'm just saying. Come on." I said as I got out and opened the door for her. I stared at her walk and lord, bless my heart before she kills me.