Ready or Not? 😐

Mali POV

The party was hella lit but it was time for the real drama to pop off cause I got some shit to say to this mf here. I took off my heels and threw them to the side as I went upstairs and changed into my tank top and sweats. I seen Lola come up here and do the same thing as she called Marlo, her brother to the house so we could settle this shit straight. "I'm so ready bitch." Justin said as I nodded. "I am too like how fucking dare you? Like really mf really?" Lola said as she sat on the floor. I heard the doorbell and ran straight out the room. "DON'T NOBODY ANSWER THAT SHIT!" I said as Randy looked at me crazily. I looked and seen it was Marlo at the door and Ruben, his cousin. "Wassup Mali." "Mhm hello. Hey Ruben." I said as I hugged him. "What I did?" "You just don't know." I said as I whispered. "Marlo and Ruben, this is Randy, Dave, and Jahseh aka XXXTENTACION." I said as I introduced them. "I'm Marlo and this is my cousin Ruben. I'm Lola's brother." "Is that him?" I heard Lola say. "Yep." I said as I crossed my arms. "Outside now. And Ruben, what you doing here? And where's my baby at?" She said as she hugged him. "She's at home sleeping. I'll bring her tomorrow, I promise." "You better but let's go." She said as she pulled Marlo by the ear. "He's so dead after this." I said as I walked outside to leaving the boys confused.