Sister Time 🎀

Lola POV

I was on the couch watching Harley play with her brand new puppy and I can tell she's in love too. "Hey girl. Guess who I seen at Carnival?" "Who, Chris?" "Nah fuck him. He's dead to me now." "Y'all broke up?" "Yeah, but I don't care so guess who I saw?" "Who?" "Vier." "From high school?" "Yes. He's gotten so fine now." "Girl, snatch him." I said as I smiled at her. "I just got single. Let me have my fun for a second before I take him." Rubi said as she laughed. "I know, I'm just joking but you should invite him to the wedding." I said as she laughed. "I was going to but that'll be awkward." She said as I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" "Well, him being there, he knows Randy and Dave." "Nigga, fuck them!" I said laughing. "You right." She said as she smiled. "What are we doing tonight?" "Aren't you staying with Harley?" "No, mom wants her for today and tomorrow." "Where's X?" "He is on a mini tour for the week but he will be back on Sunday." I said as I missed him. "Awe, you miss him?" "Yes. But I'll call him later on. But we going out?" "Hell yeah so hurry up because it's 7." "Okay wait, I think that's mom at the door." I said ads I opened the door to see her there. "Hi mama." "Hey Lola, now where's my baby at?" "The living room with her new puppy." "You have her bag?" "Yes ma'am. Here you go." I said as I handed it to her. "Come on Harley. Grandma is here." I said as she picked up her puppy and walked over to her. "I'll see you tomorrow mama." I said as I kissed Harley and her goodbye. "She gone?" "Duh." "Well get ready bitch." Rosa said laughing.