Forever ago ⏰

Lola POV

So, its been months since that whole incident happened and I haven't talked to X or Randy in forever about it and I damn near don't plan to. Why explain myself when I knew nothing even happened. "Hey girl." Mali said as her and Dave walked in and sat on the floor looking at me. "Hey. What's up?" I said as I looked up at them. "We came to check up on you and to ask you something." "Ask me what?" "If you wanna come to X's pool party." "For what? He doesn't even wanna see me no more so why bother going." I said as I put my freshly blonde hair in a ponytail. "He invited you and Randy to come so we delivered the message for him." Mali said as she sat next to me. "I guess so. When is it?" "In a hour. So get dressed cause we gon be early so we could talk before the party starts." "I mean I guess so." I said as I picked out my bathing suit and my shorts to go with it. I seen a text go across my screen and seen it was Marlo asking if we were going to X's pool party. I was about to reply until his dumb ass called me. "I was about to reply." "Took too long but you going?" "Yeah. I heard he invited us." "He did. But I'm ready to get lit asf." "Me too." I said as I laughed. "Well hurry up cause I'm almost, wait never mind I'm here." He said as he laughed then hung up. I grabbed my phone and charger then headed out to the car with a million thoughts surrounding my brain.