Party Girl 🎀

Rubi POV

I was speaking to one of my friends until X came up to me with this giant ass present that looked hella expensive asf. "Jahseh, you really shouldn't have at all." I said as he laughed. "Girl, take the damn present. Plus Lola, had something to do with it too." He said as I sat down and opened it. "Bruh, no way! A Rolex? With diamonds in it?! And it fits?! Ima faint." I said as I hugged him. "Anything for a sister in law." "Wait you gonna propose?" "Yeah, soon. But keep opening." He said as I looked to the bottom to see a black necklace case. I opened it up to see a BMW key in it that had a note attached to it. With all my heart, Lola. "Holy shit!" I said as I looked outside to see a custom Gold BMW outside with a red bow on it. "Lola, I love you again but better this time." I said as she smiled at me. "You like?" "Like? Love. Thank you and you should propose on her birthday." I said as he nodded. "I am but you can't tell her. Plus I need you to distract her while we set it up." "I got you brother in law and I'm proud that she found you instead of some dick head ass nigga." I said as he smiled. "Me too. She's the light of my day and the mother of my child too." "Speaking of, where's my niece?" "With your daddy. She wants to be with grandpa and grandma." "Uh not on my day." I said as I walked over to my parents. "Hey Harley." I said as she giggled and reached her arms out. "Oh my goodness, auntie's big girl is getting big." I said as she giggled some more. "She's so pretty." My dad said as he held her hand. "Dad, you are so weird." I said as I smiled. "You used to like it when you were little." He said as he pinched my cheeks. "Okay, geez. I give up." I said as I laughed. "Happy Birthday sweetheart." My dad said as I smiled and hugged him. I was so happy until that exact moment that made it all turn into a nightmare.