Really? 😕

Lola POV

I pulled Marlo by the ear as he tried to make me let go but all I did was twist it even harder. "Sit ya ass down." I said as he sat down rubbing his red ear. "What did I do?" He said confused. "Don't give me that shit. Who gave Sarah my address?" I said as his face changed. "I did but she only wanted it cause she said she needed to talk to you about work and that was it." "Mf! You wasn't suppose to give it to her anyways! I don't fuck with her and I damn sure don't want her knowing where tf I live at!" I said as he caught on. "Why? What did she do?" He said as he was so confused. "Stalking my nigga! That's what she's doing. And her little sidekick Geneva is his ex." "Wait XXXtentacion is your man?" "Yes! And now, a lot of problems just cane outta no where when she popped up into the picture." I said as I looked at him. "I didn't even know all this." He said as he looked pissed. "Well you need to cut that shit. Today and right now." "Ain't none but a word. I'm not finna have nobody making you feel uncomfortable." He said as he dialed her number quickly. "Hello?" She said as Sarah answered it on the first ring. "Yo, we gotta talk." "Bout what baby?" "Bout us. Its over. I only wanted you for some pussy which was hella wack and yeah, I'm out." He said as he hung up in her face and deleted everything that had something to do with her. "Damn, I thought it was gon be harder than this." "Nah, you my little sister. I gotta make sure you comfortable and shit." He said as he hugged me. "I feel more drama coming on." Mali said as I got that same gut feeling. "Girl, me too." Justin said saying the same thing. I nodded hearing a car pull up and tbh, I was ready.