Chapter 2: Nico

Hi my puppies!!! Please comment to help me get better at writing just don't be rude. Also please vote!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"NICO!!! WAKE UP!!" Bianca slammed me out of bed and onto the floor.

"Ow sis. I'm getting up." I stood from the floor and looked at my watch. 7:30! I am going to be late. I rushed Bianca our of the door and quickly changed into my normal black outfit. So cozy. The house smelled of chocolate chip waffles. YUM!

I ran to the table and scarfed down my food."Slow down. Your gonna choke." Bianca smirked. She wore a green hat and her favorite black shirt.

"I wouldn't have to eat this fast if you woke me up sooner." I retorted. We argued like this all the time for fun. We knew it was always a joke.

I finally finished eating at 8:10. School starts at 8:20. "I'll race you to the school. Whoever looses pays for the others lunch." I smiled. "Your on." We leapt out of our seats and ran as fast as we could. I suddenly slammed into what seemed like a wall. When I got to my feet, I saw the kid, Percy Jackson I think standing up.

"Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." After I said that I ran after Bianca. There was no way she was going to beat me today
I ran past her and slammed my hand on the wall a split second before her. "What would I like for lunch today?" My grin spread from ear to ear. Only Bianca could get me to do that.

"Oh. Shut up." She too was grinning like a madman (or woman). The bell rung a few minutes later signalling us to go to class. We said our goodbyes and such. I hate school! Please let there be something to get me out of it today. Please. I begged but none of the gods answered. Ugh!

My first period was with the guy I bumped into earlier. He had a bruise along his jaw, like some one punched him. What happened? I asked myself. His sea green eyes were dull. They seemed out of place. I don't know. Maybe I'm going crazy but something seemed off with him.

"Percy Jackson!" The teacher called and the kid raised his hand. Today we were working on our favorite greek god or goddesses. I was definitely doing Hades. By the looks of it, Percy zoned out. Oh well. Not like it's any of my business.

Turns out we (Percy and Nico) also have the same last period. Math. I sat next to my best friend, other than Bianca, Thalia Grace. She. How do I describe her? She has a blue highlight in her obsidian hair. She wore FFDP (Five Finger Death Punch) shirts.

We worked, well talked all class about anything really. We were supposed to work together on a worksheet. It was angles. Didn't we learn this in 7th grade? Near the end of class, Percy took out his phone and paled considerably. Like he was terrified of what was on the screen. When the bell rung he shot out of the class faster than humanly possible.

"Earth to Nico!" Thalia waved her hand in my face.

"What?"

"Are you coming to Saturdays party? I'm inviting the whole school."

"Let me talk it over with Bianca and Hazel first," I said suspiciously.

"Well tell me by tomorrow." With that Thalia stalked off. I went in the other direction to find my sisters.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The song at the top has nothing to do with the story line. I just thought it was cool being Nico DiAngelo and one of my favorite bands (Skillet). Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye my puppies!!!

-Doggielover89