Chapter 19

Amphitrite Pov: 

I couldn't believe Poseidon did that. I was so angry when I found out, I nearly kicked him out, but I held my composer. Sure, it was a horrible thing he did, but it was sixteen years ago. But he could have at least told me. 

I walked into the living room, where Percy stood, staring at his shoes. He probably wished he was somewhere else right now. On my way, I grabbed the plate of cookies and set them on the table next to him.

"You want some?" I asked softly, gesturing to the plate. He shook his head after a quick glance and went back to looking at his shoes. 

"Why not?" I asked. He just shrugged a response. I sighed and picked one up, trying to hand it to him. Percy, however, just ignored me. I placed the cookie down.

"What's wrong?" He glanced near the hallway, not meeting my eyes. I looked over my shoulder and saw Poseidon standing there, looking a bit angry. I pulled Percy to the couch and made him sit. He didn't say anything or look at me.

"My youngest son is going to be home from school. When he gets home, do you want to call out my other son from his room so you can meet them both?"

"Sure," Percy said. A small smile played across my lips. I could tell by looking at him, he had a hard life, whatever the struggles were, and I hoped he had a better one here. The front door opened and Tyson walked in smiling. 

"Hi mom," he said running over to give me a hug, which I promptly returned.

"Hey. How was your day."

"It was great," he said a huge smile on his face. "My friend, Carlos, was playing with the hamster and it kept trying to climb up his neck." I laughed slightly and in the corner of my eye, saw Percy smile a bit.

"Go get your brother," I said ruffling Ty's hair. He nodded and ran off to the back, dropping his backpack near Poseidon. I walked over and hung up the backpack on the rack. A few minutes later, Tyson and Triton came out to the living room. 

"Is something wrong?" Triton asked, leaning against the wall near the kitchen. 

"I'll let your father explain," I said glaring at Poseidon.

Around five minutes later, the explanation was done (which had a lot of stuttering) and Triton looked very angry and Tyson looked incredibly confused.

"Wait, so Dad cheated on you Mom? And got a child out of it? Why are we just finding out?" Triton asked loudly. Percy at this point looked like he wanted to become invisible. 

"Well-- I didn't know she got pregnant--" Poseidon got cut off by Triton.

"Does that part matter?! You cheated on Mom!" His face held rage that I've never seen on him before. Usually he was calm, much like his father. "How do I know you didn't do it any other time?" 

"Triton, enough," I said calmly. He still looked incredibly angry, but didn't say anything else. Tyson instead, spoke up.

"So is he," he pointed at Percy. "Our brother?" I nodded.

"Yeah he is, so I want you to treat him like it, ok?" Tyson nodded.

"You too Triton," I said.

"Ok, whatever." I hoped Triton could eventually move past this. Look who's speaking. I know. Triton moved past everyone angrily and went back to his room, slamming his door. A phone rang causing everyone to jump.

"I'm sorry," Percy said quickly, pulling his phone out of his and declined the call. A large blush rose to his face. Everyone sat there awkwardly until Poseidon and Tyson went to the back and I went to the kitchen to start dinner.

Nico's POV:

I call Percy's number on my way over to Frank's who was having a movie night. Bianca was driving and I was in shotgun with Hazel in the back. We were all pretty excited. Annabeth was finally in town. She lives in California and rarely gets to visit. Jason, Thalia, Leo, Piper, Clarisse and Calypso were all going to be there. Clarisse said she would be bringing someone fro the camp she is always at.

I had called Percy to see if he wanted to come, but after a couple rings, he obviously hung up. I was starting to get worried. He hasn't shown up for school or answered any texts or calls. We arrived at Frank's after a couple minutes. 

We quickly went into the living room saying hi to everyone. I walked into the kitchen for a glass of water, bumping into someone. I looked up and my eyes met shining blue ones.

"Fancy meeting you here," Will said as a small blush rose to my face.

"Yeah, I guess." I walked around him, towards the living room, awkwardly.

"Does Nico not like me?" he asked in a pouty voice. I laughed slightly. 

"I just don't want them starting the movie without me," I said looking at him over my shoulder. Thalia walked in then with the others noise floating in from the living room.

"Quit flirting you two, the movie is starting." I blushed again,following Thalia to the living room, with Will behind me. Will and I sat next to each other. Halfway through the movie, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it slightly, smiling down at me.

Hi my puppies!!!

I'm not dead :D *gasp*

School is almost out. I have till Friday, then it is summer vacation!!! I can't wait!!

Are you guys in summer yet??

Bye my puppies!!!

-Doggielover89