Chapter 6: Nico

Life is terrible. I slammed the kid from yesterday into the locker. How oblivious can I get? "I'm sorry...... again." I said. "I was rushing and not looking where I was going. Im sorry."

"Its okay." he said. Then I turned and walked to class not wanting to be late. I listened to the teachers rant about working with partners. Man. I was almost done! She started calling pairs. Finally she called my name.

"Percy Jackson and Nico DiAngelo." I looked around for him and spotted him in the back. I stood up and walked to him.

We agreed on finishing with Hades and Percy gave me some info on Poseidon. I didn't know he had so much on him just stored in his memory.

At the end of the last period, I stopped Percy. He looked like he was in a rush. Like he was......scared. "Are you ok."

"I have to get home," he said. Ummm ok. I thought. He pushed past me and took off down the street. I put in my ear buds and started listening to Nightcore (the song above). I started quietly singing along. What? Hazel makes me listen to them. She thinks they are one of the greatest styles of music on earth. Unlike Thalia, who is currently starting to obsess over Skillet. I quickly changed the song to some random one by TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch).

Someone toppled over me laughing her heart out. "Hazel!" She was on top of me still laughing when a chinese kid ran up, also laughing. He helped her up, causing Hazel to blush. Hazel then pulled me to my feet.

"Nico this is Frank. Frank, this is my brother, Nico." Hazel introduced when she sobered up. Frank reached out his hand and I took it. "I have known Frank since the first grade. Remember I told you about him?" Hazel stared at me expectantly.

"Oh, yeah! I remember. Sort of." Hazel punched my arm. "It was the truth," I said innocently. We all busted out laughing. We walked to Franks house to hang out. I called my dad to let him know Hazel and I would be out a later than usual.

Around 8ish, Hazel and I walked home. We went past a neighborhood that could definitely use some help. There was a girl running towards something laying on the ground. The girl looked strangely familiar. Then realization struck. "Bianca?" I called.

She turned her head and looked at me. "There you are! What took ya?" She stood there forgetting about the thing on the ground.

"Frank." Hazel stated. "What's that?" she asked, pointing to the mass. We ran over to look. It was a person. "Oh my gods," Hazel whimpered. I knelt down and moved the raven black hair to see the face. Percy Jackson. (Who else would it be?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my puppies!!!!

How is life treating you? My sister just joined. She is JoJoPenguinloverHupp. I dont think she has written any stories yet. Hope you enjoy the story.

Bye my puppies!!!
-Doggielover89