Chapter 26

Leo POV:

Nico had been acting strangely lately and none of us really knew why. Maybe because Clarrise and I are no longer full time campers, but I doubt it. That wouldn't make him depressed. After a while, I wasn't able to take anymore of not knowing what was wrong. After school one day, I pulled him off to the side, making him tell me what was wrong.  

He finished explaining through a lot of stuttering. I didn't know what to say. His sister had died. What do you say to that? I hugged him tightly, not knowing what to do. Nico gripped the back of my shirt, sobbing into my shoulder. 

Down the hall, I heard someone approaching. I couldn't tell who it was because the were walking up behind me. 

"What's wrong?" Piper asked gently. Nico wasn't sobbing anymore and pulled away. He still was crying, but not as hard. He shook his head slightly. I mouthed to her I'll tell you later. Piper gave a stiff nod.

"I'm going to head home," Nico said quietly. I waved goodbye, still not able to really process what he had told me.

"So, what did he tell you?" Piper demanded as soon as Nico left our sight. I explained it to her quickly and quietly. Piper stayed silent for about ten minutes afterward.

"I...uh.." was all she was able to stutter out. Bianca and I hadn't been to close, but she and Piper were almost as close as Piper and Annabeth. Tears fell down Piper's face. I pulled her into a hug as well. The school was empty, at least where we were standing. School was over, why would anyone need to be here?

Piper pulled away. "I'm sorry," she said. She then also left and I was alone, standing in an empty hallway. I blinked, surprised by how quick she rushed off. I blinked, confused. I started walking home.

Time skip

At breakfast, I noticed everyone being quiet. Nico had his head on Will's shoulder, eyes puffy. Jason held Piper's hand, comforting her. As I walked, Thalia stood quickly, looking angered.

"You knew about this and you didn't tell us?!" She yelled. My eyes widened as she took a step forward. My hands raised in a 'please dont hurt me' manner.

"I only found out yesterday," I said quickly. Thalia glared at me and stomped off. I knew that she loved Bianca like a sister as well. I looked at the rest of the group, locking eyes with Annabeth. She sighed.

"I'll go talk to her," she said. As soon as she left, everyone was silent again. Hazel had her head laying on Frank's shoulder, her eyes just as red as Nico's.

Hi my puppies!!

Sorry that this one is so short, but its finals right now and I have no time right now.

Bye my puppies!!!

- Doggielover89