Chapter 50

Leo's POV:

The three of us were sitting in the dining room, working on homework. It became to hard to track all of the papers in Percy's room. Tyson, Percy's adorable younger brother, was sitting next to me. He was watching us working, carrying conversations with each of us.

Turns out Percy has two brothers. He never talks about his family, so I never really thought about it. His older brother was the one who let us in. Tyson was talking to me and Piper about his school. Percy was working silently, like he usually does. 

Poseidon walked out from the back with Amphitrite walking behind him. They looked like they were going somewhere. 

"We will be right back. Tyson is going to his friends house and me and my wife are going out on a date," Poseidon said. 

"You guys look really nice," Piper said. Amphitrite smiled and said her thanks. Tyson ran to get his shoes on. After a few minutes the three left. 

"I'm done with homework," I groaned. Percy laughed.

"Of course you are," he said. "What do you want to do instead?"

"Let's watch TV," Piper suggested. I quickly agreed and started packing up my homework. Piper and I bolted into the living room. I laid across the couch, making Piper sit in a chair. Percy waled in like a civilized person, how boring. 

"Let me sit," he said to me, laughing. 

"Fine," I said. I sat up and let him take the seat next to me. Piper scoffed.

"Hey, what about me?" she exclaimed. 

"You have that chair," I said. Percy laughed and stuck his tongue out at her. I laughed as well. Percy turned on the TV with the remote and passed it to Piper, letting her pick something out. She landed on some chick flick she found on Netflix. 

I laid my head in Percy's lap while watching the movie. I felt him absentmindedly playing with my hair. I smiled to myself. 

After the movie, Piper had to go home. Her dad had just gotten off the set and wanted to have a family dinner. Percy and I were still on the couch, aimlessly scrolling through Netflix. After being unable to find anything that caught our eye, Percy turned off the TV. 

"I'm bored," I said.

"We could always finish our homework," Percy suggested. I groaned but stood up anyway.

"Fine," I said. We went back to the table to finish our work. Percy turned on his music and we worked through most of our english work before he broke the silence.

"Hey," he said. I looked at him. "I was wondering if..." he paused and started blushing. "If, um, you would like... make our relationship official?" 

"What? Of course," I said smiling. "Wh-- I thought you were going to think about it, though."

"I don't want to get your hopes up and drag it out. Not to mention, I really didn't want to wait," he said, nervous laughing. I leaned over and kissed him. 

"I just don't want a coming out party like you had, ok?" he said after we pulled away. I nodded and laughed. 

"A coming out party?" I looked up to see Triton standing at the end of the hallway. Percy's face went bright red. He tried to say something, but his voice was failing him. Triton laughed. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. I really don't care who you are into. I just wouldn't keep it from mom and dad too long. They would be pretty offended if they found out you were hiding a relationship."

"Yeah, and we gotta tell my mom," I said. 

"You are not helping," Percy groaned. I laughed and gently nudged him.

"What are you gonna do about it? You're stuck with me now." Triton and I laughed. Percy's older brother went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack before heading back to his room. 

"Will you tell Poseidon and Amphitrite for me?" Percy groaned. I laughed.

"No, but I can be there to support you," I suggested. Percy nodded and laughed, agreeing. 

"Fine."

Yeet skeet. This be a short chapter, but my grandmother hates me being on a computer. She told me I spent way to much time on it today. Her exact words were "You have been on that computer all day, put it up." 

*cough* I was at work all day *cough*

Yeah. She blames everything that goes wrong on me, but I'm not home a lot because of work. To be fair, it's not entirely her fault. My siblings will blame absolutely everything on me and I'm not here to defend myself. 

Anyways, I have the next five days off of work, so hopefully I will be able to post longer chapters for those days. 

Thank you all for sticking with me <3