Chapter 14

Poseidon's POV:

I was freaking out the rest of my route. Sure Amphitrite was usually an amazing wife, but I did cheat on her and may have gotten that women pregnant. To everyone out there, NEVER CHEAT!! If you do that you'd stay out of this mess. Like all people, if you cheat on her, Amphitrite   will freak out.

I was thinking about the woman who I cheated on my lovely wife with. Sally and I had met at a bar. I was celebrating my old partners promotion with many other guys from the police force. Nearly all of them were gone to go home to their families or hooking up with random women. Micheal, my old partner, and I were finishing off our drinks when she came by.

Sally was in jeans and a t-shirt, everyday wear, but she looked amazing. Micheal tried to warn me to stay away. He kept reminding me that I had a wife and a son at home, but I eventually just told him I would just talk to her, nothing else. I wish I could go tell my past self to stay away.

I walked up to her and had my left hand in my pocket. We were having a nice chat for a few hours, before she asked if I wanted to go back to her place. I, being the idiotic person I am, agreed. There we watched Finding Nemo and had a few glasses of wine. Well one thing led to another and...

I ended up being thrown out because she caught a glance of the wedding that had fallen out of my pocket. To say she was upset would be an understatement. Sally was appalled I would even think about her while I was still married. 

I was brought back to reality from a text. 

Triton: You almost home, Mom's getting impatient.

I had no idea what he was talking about. I was pondering weather or not I should type 'what' or not. 

Triton: Did you forget that you promised to have a dinner with us instead of spending every hour at your job?

I sighed while reading that message. Of course I had forgotten. I was thinking about some other woman, and forgetting about my family. I felt so stupid.

I responded quickly, saying I'll be home soon and drove to the station to get a regular car, not a police car. I drove home quick enough. I was greeted by a bundle of black hair jumping up and down laughing.

"Hey, Tyson. How ya doin'?" I asked my ten year old son. 

"Amazhang!!" he said, laughing. Triton walked into the living room a quite a bit calmer. He had his hands tucked into his pockets, waiting for Tyson to give me some space, before saying 'hi'.

When Amphitrite walked in, my jaw dropped. Not literally, but she was that gorgeous in a lovely baby blue dress, and almost no make-up. Only a dab of lip gloss and some eyeliner. I walked over and gave her a quick kiss. 

"You look amazing," I breathed, momentarily forgetting the kids, until Tyson laughed and broke me out of my stupor. I quickly got changed and we headed off to Olive Garden. We had a nice dinner. Tyson was happy to eat out. Triton was chatting about how he can't wait to graduate. 

I didn't think about Sally or the fact that I might have a child with another woman. 

****

  Amphitrite  and I were laying in bed, when my mind wandered to Sally again. I internally readied myself to confess to my wife.

"Amphitrite ?" I asked tenderly.

"Hmm?" she hummed, looking away from the tv.

"I got a call today that I really think you should know about. A lady from Child Services called."

"Is Ty or Triton in trouble?" she asked worriedly. I didn't want to tell her, but it was the right thing to do. If I did have another child, she deserved to know. 

"No, they are both ok. It's about someone else. Remember, 16 years ago, when everyone on the force went out for drinks to celebrate Micheal's promotion?" She nodded, looking confused, not seeing how this had to do with anything.

"Well, I wasn't home late because the party ran later than expected,  but instead, I met a woman." Understandably, Amphitrite's face turned red from anger.

"You went out with another woman?! While Triton was 2??" I sighed, this wasn't even the worst news. "What??" she growled angrily, noticing my sigh.

"Well, I may have a child with her. I'm not actually sure. I'm meeting with the child services lady Tuesday." Amphitrite nodded and angrily turned back to the tv. I laid down and pulled the covers up to my chin. 

--------

Nico's POV:

Being grounded is boring. As I'm walking around the halls of the school, I ran into Thalia. 

"What's up, Death Breath?" she asked. "I haven't seen any of the DiAngelo kids lately."

"Were all kind of grounded...for sneaking out." She screamed louder than I thought possible.

"Your sisters snuck out?" she asked.

"We had a good reason." I defended. Thalia cocked one of her eyebrows. "We were visiting some one in the hospital." I said.

"Who, Leo? He hasn't been around much lately."

"No. Leo is a full time camper now, remember? It was Percy." I said, thinking of how beaten up he had been.

"Oh?" Thalia asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"He's not my type," I said, blushing bright red. Why did everyone always pick on me about this. Ugh, people are so annoying. 

"Who is your type then?"

"No one. Oh! By the way, we can't make it to your party." I said changing the subject. Maybe then she'll drop it.

"Yeah, no one can," Thalia said. "Zeus has a very busy month. He has something planned with Athena." I groaned. Whenever Athena was around, she would drag us all to random museums. Museums always bored me. Thals and I talked for a bit before we had to rush off to class.

Hi my puppies!!!!

Over 20k veiws!! Thanks guys!!

Bye puppers!!!

-Doggielover89