Chapter 12

Jason POV:

I groaned as I walked down the hall, towards the twins locker. Fred and George were 2 of the best pranksters. They often got into pranking wars with Conner and Travis Stoll.  I was about to round a corner to talk to the twins when a loud bang sounded and to redheads ran down the hall laughing. 

Before I could get blamed for whatever happened, I followed them in a more calm manner. It was easy because all I had to do was follow the reckless laugher. And the fact that running down a hall causes a lot of commotion. 

As the 2 minute passing bell rang, I had caught up with the twins, who were doubled over laughing in the middle of the hall.

"Uh, hi," I started, honestly afraid they were hiding something somewhere. Both twins stood up and smiled identical smiles that would give my father nightmares. 

"Hello," one of them said. I'm going to guess Fred because he wore a sweater with an F on it, but the twins have switched sweaters before. George (?) waved because he was still silently laughing.

"My sister--" I started but got cut off.

"Is that the one girl--"

"With the leather jacket and--"

"Black hair?" Fred had started, I think, then George spoke next and finally they ended together. There were a lot of girls with leather jackets and black hair, but I was confident they knew my sister...everyone does.

"Yes. Thalia is having a party either this weekend or next (A/N: I can't remember xD). She wanted to know if you guys want to come?" I finished. They stared at each other for a few minutes. I felt tension build up then very dramatic music seemed to just pop into my head. 

The last thing I expected them to do from the looks on their faces was to burst out laughing. When the sound left their mouths, I am ashamed to say, I jumped. 

"Of course we'll come!" they said in unison. I looked at the time and realized I only had half a minute to get to class.

"I, uh, got to get to class," I said before running off. I got to my first period right before the bell rang. Thankfully, my English teacher wanted you in the classroom before the bell rang, not in your seat so I wasn't late.

Class was uneventful, reading about the Rorschach test and it's history. I love school, but this was really boring. Halfway through the class someone's phone went off. 

Just Monika  rang out a few times before they shut it off. The teacher stared at her  incredulously (A/N: BIG WORDS!!!).

"What? It's my friend Monica and she's obsessed with DDLC. Although her brother, Ross, is completely appalled by it." she said. 

"Now Racheal, I am going to need your phone till the end of class, no matter how funny your ringtone is." The teacher at be lenient about the bell, but phones are a big no-no. Sighing, Racheal brought her phone up to the front of the class.

The rest of the day went by quickly, but the only people I saw on the list of people Thalia gave me were Fred and George. I didn't have practice tonight so I drove myself and Thalia straight home. 

"Did you ask everyone?" she asked.

"I could only find the twins and they said thy were coming." Thalia fist pumped after she heard this. The rest of the drive was silent, or would have been if Thalia wasn't blasting Skillet songs. When "Monster" and "Feel Invincible" came on, I couldn't hear anything outside the car because of Thalia's screeching the lyrics.

Hi my puppies!!!

I actually stopped reading fanfic and got another chapter published!!!! Also, my birthday was about 9-ish days ago, so still exited about that!! I got a five string bass, and combat boots!!! (i got a four sting bass for Christmas) The four string is a fender squire jazz bass and the five string is a Dean Edge (i think, not actually 100% sure \_(-_-)_/). 

I also need some opinions about a short story I published (awhile ago). I know it's a little late to ask this, but can you guys check it out? It's called......"Happy Mother's Day". It's a gothic short story I wrote for my English class, and my teacher said it was to horrific to keep as an example, and tbh, I don't believe that, so I wanted another opinion.