Chapter 54

Leo's POV:

I grabbed Percy's hand as we walked down the hall. The day was finally over. People were throwing comments Percy's way, but nothing else. He pulled his hood up, hiding the bruising. We stopped at his locker. I stood next to him as he grabbed everything he needed. Chris Rodriguez walked over. 

"Hey," he said. Percy didn't look away from his task.

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

"I just wanted to see how my friend was doing," Chris said. Percy still ignored him.

"Yeah right," I said. 

"Come on, I can care about people. Besides, I heard Percy like getting it by--" 

"You ready to go?" Percy asked me, shutting his locker. I nodded. We started walking down the hall, Percy placing extra notebooks into his backpack. 

"I'm not done talking to you," Chris yelled. I lifted my middle finger, causing Percy to laugh to himself. I smiled at him. After he put his backpack, I took his hand again. Nico and Will walked up to us as we left the front doors. 

"Hey," Will said. Percy nodded. 

"Piper is inviting people over for a movie marathon, you guys wanna come?" Nico asked. 

"Of course," I said. I turned to Percy. "You gonna come?"

"Sure." I smiled. 

"So, Piper tells me you two are dating," Will said. 

"Yep," I said smiling. I saw Percy smile slightly under his hood. "And apparently Piper feels the need to out couple us."

"She told us the same thing," Nico said. "Same with Hazel and her boyfriend."

I laughed. We all walked to the student parking. While I was at Percy's house yesterday, Mom had agreed to accepting the motorcycle from our neighbors. I had brought it to school this morning, picking up Percy on the way.

"I'm driving," he said as we got closer. I chuckled and nodded. He grabbed the black helmet and put it on. I wore the white one. Soon, we were leaving the parking lot. I wrapped my arms around Percy. After he felt I was secure, he took off down the road. We ended up being the first ones to Piper's house. 

"Do you even know what a speed limit is?" I asked. 

"Of course. It is a minimum of how fast we can go." I laughed. 

"Sure," I said. I stood on my toes, giving him a quick peck. "You're too tall."

"No, you're just too short," he said. He leaned down and kissed me. He rested his hands on my hips. I had my arms wrapped around his neck. Someone behind us honked. Percy looked up, breaking the kiss. I groaned and placed my head in the crook of his neck. 

"You two are adorable," I heard Annabeth say. I let go of my boyfriend and turned around. 

"You are," Thalia said, climbing out of the driver seat of her car. 

Percy had pulled his down, showing his face, but managing to hide his neck. I could tell he was self conscious about how he looked. Piper and Jason arrived soon.

"I told you, you drive slow," Piper said to Jason.

"In my defense, those two have no idea how to drive the speed limit," Jason said, pointing to Thalia and Percy. 

"What are you talking about, I follow the rules," Thalia said. We all started laughing. Piper led us inside and to her bedroom. It only took about 15 minutes for everyone else to show up. Percy and I sat on the couch she had in her room. I had my head laying on his chest. Piper hit a button on her remote an the TV clicked on. 

The title screen clicked on for some girly movie. (I don't watch chick flicks, so use you imagination lol) I snickered as Percy groaned softly. 

"I'm guessing you don't like the movie?" I asked him. 

"I don't watch these movies," he said. I laughed. Throughout the movie, everyone's phones kept going off, no one was actually watching the movie. Percy was staring at his phone at one point, and subconsciously tried to hide his bruises. 

"Hey," I said, getting his attention. "You look amazing."

"Don't lie to me," he said, chuckling slightly going to look back at his phone. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. 

"I'm not lying," I said. "Remember, you look like a f*cking greek god."

Percy blushed slightly. I smiled at him. The movie credits rolled and no one had actually watched the movie. 

"Hey Perce?" Piper asked. He looked at her. "If you are okay with it, can we talk about the news?"

"Yeah," he sighed. 

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Piper said quickly, trying to not pressure him.

"No. Eventually you guys are gonna get shit from people. Might as well let you guys know why," Percy said. "Go ahead and ask questions."

He grabbed my hand. 

"What happened?" Hazel asked, still confused. Percy explained his childhood, being vague in certain areas. He was squeezing my hand the entire time. Everyone sat silently. He got to the part about the news and his voice gave out. I kissed his hand.

"It's okay," I said to him. He nodded. Everyone was processing what he had said. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to dump that on you," he said. 

"Don't apologize," Annabeth said. "You didn't do anything wrong."

Percy nodded. 

"I can't believe he.." Hazel said. She had tears in her eyes. 

"I'm guessing Leo already knew?" Piper asked. 

"Yeah, he's been helping me the past few weeks," Percy said. She nodded. 

"That is what people were talking about today?" Jason asked. Percy nodded. "Holy shit, people at this school are more messed up than I thought."

After a few more follow up questions, Percy was burnt out. 

"Thank you for telling us," Piper said. Percy nodded. 

"Let's go get snacks for everyone," I suggested. Percy nodded again. We left the room and went to the kitchen. Percy wrapped me in a hug, and I felt him start crying.

"Sorry," he said. I shook my head.

"Don't apologize. That couldn't have been easy to talk about." Percy nodded. He kissed me.

"How was I lucky enough to get you?" he asked. I laughed. 

"I am awesome, aren't I?' I said. Percy smile and laughed. 

Hey y'all. Remember that time I said I would be changing it to 3rd person POV. Yeah, guess  that isn't happening lol. 

I cannot wait till october second. The second half of season 4 of Haikyuu!! comes out. I'll get to see my babies again xD 

Anyways, how are you guys?