Percy

I woke up to the smell of chemicals. When I opened my eyes, a harsh light greeted me. I blinked a couple times to get my vision back to normal. I was in a white room with a curtain on the other side of the room. It was pulled open to reveal an empty bed. Hospital. Great, I thought. I sat up and almost screamed. I felt as if I was back from the dead. (The song above)

Pain suddenly spread from my fingertips slowly to the rest of my body. Eventually, everything felt as if it was on fire. I sat up despite my body's protests. I was still in my clothes from earlier, however long ago that was. My phone sat on the desk beside me. I picked it up to find missed calls from Gabe and a few texts.

Gabe: WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Gabe: ANSWER ME!!!!!

Gabe: GET HOME SOON!!!!

The last text was sent a couple hours ago. Ya. That's not gonna happen. I thought. I heard the door creak open and a guy wearing a white lab coat thing walked in.

"Hello Persues. My name is Apollo and I will be your doctor." he said.

"Percy," I automatically corrected.   

"Sorry. Percy. I need to run a few test then a few people are here to see you." Apollo took out a stethoscope.

"Who would be here to see me?" I asked confused.

"I don't know their names but they said they knew you." Apollo put the stethoscope up to my chest and asked me to take deep breaths. You know the normal check up stuff. I did as I was told. Then he did a ton of other stuff I couldn't keep track of.

After what seemed like hours, Apollo left. He came back a few minutes later with 3 kids. 2 girls and a guy. The guy was none other than Nico DiAngelo. One of the girls looked at lot like him. You know, the pale skin and dark clothes. The other girl had chestnut colored skin and curly hair. (Y'all know how Hazel and Bianca look)

"Uhm....Hi?'' I said.

"Hi!!!!" the curly haired girl said. "I'm Hazel, Nico's younger sister!!" uhm-kay then. She seemed to happy.

"Sorry about her." girl #2 said. "She had a lot of sugar in the lobby. Anyways. I'm Bianca."

"And you already know me." Nico said. "Unless you randomly got amnesia. (STUPID HERA!! Sorry. Continue.)"

"Percy," I said with a small wave. One girl, Hazel, kept smiling and it looked like her face was going to get stuck. The only thing that made it worse was that the smile was one of a killer right before they kill there next victim.

"Whelp! Me and Bi are going to go now! Bye!" Hazel said and they left leaving me with Nico.

"Sooo....." Nico said.

"Yeeaahh," I said awkwardly. Nico and I sat there in silence before he got a call from his father telling him he needs to go home.

"Sorry 'bout that, but I need to get home." he said sadly.

"No biggie. See you later?"

"Yeah," he agreed.

HI MY PUUPIES!!!!!

Sorry its been so long!! I got really busy. And sorry the chapter is short, but its better than nothing.

Good day/night!!!!!

BYE MY PUPPIES!!!!!

-Doggielover89