Chapter 29 (I think)

Percy's POV:

I quickly caught onto the dynamic of the friend group. By that, I mean, everything was chaotic. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one in utter confusion. Will was also watching with intrigue. Nico stood next to Will, smiling at everyone, staying silent. 

Leo took a moment from talking to Jason and turned to me. The look in his eyes made me take half a step back.

"Percy, you should come over to Jase's house with us after school. It'll be great. We are going to have a movie marathon." He looked at me, waiting for an answer. 

"I don't think I'll be able to make it," I said, quickly trying to get out of this situation. 

"Come on, man. It's just a bunch of movies. It's not like we are gonna be doing drugs. " He laughed a bit. The pretty blonde- I mean, the female blonde chuckled as well.

"Ignore him," she said. "Though you really should come. And don't try and say you barely know us, because Will already agreed to come." She pointed to him to make a point.

"Annabeth, you're gonna scare him away," a dark skinned girl said. "You get way to intense sometimes." I looked around, noticing everyone was waiting for my answer. 

"Can I get back to you at the end of the day?" I asked. Leo was about to say something, but the same girl answered. 

"Of course." She gave me a kind smile. I gave a small smile back. Everyone went back to their separate conversations. Not long after, teachers began rounding up students to bring them inside. 

[A/N: I'm just gonna say that they were in first period when the fire drill happened. I reread the last 3 chapters, and that's the best guess I had for what I was intending.]

Leo walked next to me, back to class. He told me that if I was going to be hanging out with everyone, I should know everyone's name. As he told me everyone's name, he showed a corresponding picture so I knew who he was talking.

I made a mental note about everyone's name, knowing weather I liked it or not, I was stuck with everyone. 

We made it back to the classroom, and everyone took their seats. I pulled out my phone, pulling up a text message thread between Poseidon, Amphitrite and I. I typed out a message, but didn't hit send. 

I couldn't decide if I even wanted to go to the Grace's house with people I really didn't know. If I went to send the message, I would be filled with anxiety. I was worried they would respond like Gabe. He probably would have killed me if I asked to hang out with people after school, or he would laugh asking "How did you trick them into liking you?" 

I ended up putting my phone into my backpack, not sending the text. I saved it as a draft, just in case I wanted to send it later. I looked over at Leo, who was very clearly texting someone on his phone. I shook my head and laid my head onto my folded arms.

"Hey, Perseus," I heard. I shot up quickly, thinking Gabe was standing in front of me. When my eyes focused, I saw a startled Leo.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I took a couple second to calm down.

"I'm fine," I said. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door along with the rest of the class. 

"Are you sure?" Leo asked, next to me. 

"Yes." I was silently yelling at myself. He's not even around anymore. All you're gonna do is make people worry. That'll make them pry into your life. Next time, maybe don't act like an idiot. I thought. 

Leo slowly nodded and stayed silent, which was out of character for him. 

Heyo my puppies!

I finally updated. It took me forever to write this chapter. On the bright side, I was able to listen to the entire Percy Jackson Musical soundtrack. Hope you guys are happy with this chapter.

I also published the first chapter to a new fanfiction. It is called Behind Closed Doors. I hope you all check it out. It is also a Percy Jackson fanfic. 

Thank you all for reading!

-Doggielover89