Middle Of Nowhere.

NOTE: First time reading this? By May 30th, 2017, typos/mistakes, or lack of details will be edited. 

The Past

"You call yourself 'The Scorpios' because.."  Leti asked her brother, Danny as he was putting her clothes into wooden drawers.

Danny is the oldest between the two. He convinced her to move out to Miami since he was the only family she had left.

"Well, you know Jason. He's a scorpio. It was his idea." He explained to her.

"I don't really know him but I know what you mean."

He chuckled softly and paced over to her. He sat down on the floor as she began to ask him more questions. Danny took part in a few scandalous things to keep his life interesting. Or so that's what Leti thought. He was a member in a gang that she didn't really approve of. She was convinced that their Mom wouldn't either. 

"You don't kill innocent people, do you?"  

He stared at her with an unsure look on his face. He shook his head. "No. Just the bad ones."  

Before she could ask another question, his phone rang. He reached for it and answered it.

"Hello? --- Oh, no, I had to get settled at home first," He smiled at her before taking his eyes off of her one more time, "I know and I'm sorry about that...--- Alright J, I'll be there, man." He hung up and reached for his jacket from the bed. 

"Where are you going?"

"I know I said we would hang out but I gotta go, I'm sorry."

She got up and followed him as he walked out.

"But Danny.."

"I know, I know. Look, tomorrow morning we'll meet up at that diner you like and have breakfast together like old times. I'll be back. I love you, princess." He kissed her on her cheek and ran out. 

PRESENT.

Jason sits on the couch, letting out a deep sigh as he sits. He focuses on the TV and no one else.

He's the leader of The Scorpios. He's also known as one of the most dangerous people alive. Miami Police eventually gave up on trying to catch him because every time he gets caught, he finds a way out. 

"Jason..you got a phone call." Heather tells him, pointing towards the back room. 

He groans and gets up from the couch. He takes a glance at her before picking up the phone, signaling her to leave. She walks away and he leaves his eyes on her before speaking.

"Hello?" he says.

"J? Man. I'm in trouble." Danny whispers into the phone.

"Danny? Why the hell are you whispering?"

"So they won't hear me. Look man, this mission has gone wrong."

"Wrong? Fuck you mean it's gone wrong?"

He tried to calm himself down by taking in deep breaths. Jason had terrible anger problems. Even the smallest thing pissed him off.

"Don't worry. I'll fix---" The line goes dead.

"The fuck? Danny?...Shit." He hangs up the phone and walks out. "Heather...track Danny's phone for me. Everyone, pack up. "

The whole crew does as told and Jason walks into his office and grabs a gun from the drawer. He cocks it and puts it in his jacket. Everyone hurries outside and got in a black van. Heather meets Jason by his car. 

"Boss, it came from some abandoned warehouse called Henry's." Heather tells him.

"Alright. I know where that is, follow me."

He presses on the gas, hurrying to the warehouse. Too many thoughts were circling his head. How could one of his best members fail a mission? He shakes his head in response to his thoughts and continues to press on the gas pedal.  He makes a sharp turn, arriving to the warehouse with everyone else arriving behind him. 

He quickly gets out the car and waits patiently for the crew to search the area. The tapping and shaking of his leg showed his annoyance. 

"There's nobody here, boss." Ricky says as he comes back from searching.

Jason inhaled deeply, feeling irritated. He doesn't say a word though. He just gets back in his car and they follow him, with no questions asked. They were aware that they would get an earful of his voice once they arrived home. 

They walk back into the house to find Mike with a gun to someone's head.

"Mike, bro? What are you doing?" Ricky asks, with his eyes widen. 

Jason paces over to see a girl with tan skin and auburn hair pulled back in a ponytail with tears rolling down her cheeks, she's on her knees, with her hands behind her back and tape around her mouth. Mike takes a quick glance at Jason and could see he was already pissed off.

"Boss. Uh, I found her at the warehouse." Mike tells him in a shaky tone. 

"So, why is she tied up?" Heather asks next, folding her arms across her chest. 

"Because she seen too much. Probably knows what happened to Danny."

Jason takes out a pocket knife from his pocket and cuts off the rope behind her. Her hands fall to the ground. He snatches the tape off her mouth. She screams out in pain and cries even harder. He bends down so they're at eye level.

He puts the knife on her chin and lifts her head up. He stares into her chocolate eyes. "What did you see?"

She doesn't say a word as another tear rolls down her face. She turns her face to the side, not giving herself the opportunity to look at him. 

"Damn it! What did you see?!"

"Someone took him, okay?" She yells back, still in tears, "They took my brother from me. "