Wanted.

"Are you fucking stupid." Ryan says to him as Jason sits down.

He looks at them and rolls his eyes. Ryan knew Jason didn't care. Even if Alex was back in his life, that didn't change his attitude.

"Obviously I am if I'm sitting here in this damn jump suit." Jason says sacarstically and he smiles at him.

"This is not a fucking game, J. How'd you end up here?" Danny asks.

"I committed the easiest crime a criminal could make."

"And that is?"

"Robbed a store."

"A liquor store." Danny begins to laugh and Jason joins in. Danny shakes his head and stops laughing, "No stop! No time for inside jokes."

Jason bit his bottom lip when he looked at Leti. "Hey Leti. Surprised to see me here?"

Leti knew he did that on purpose but why in front of Danny?

"Why did you do this?" Danny asks to avoid any interaction between them. 

"Because he's here, alright? And when I get out, I'll get him out."

"Who?" Ryan asks.

"My dad. I'll see him in the morning at breakfast."

"That's what you've been doing for the past four fucking days?" Danny asks, annoyed.

"Had to find out which jail he was in. It was easy, man. I thought this all through."

"J, you are wanted. There's no way in hell you're getting out of here." Ryan says next. 

"Your bail is at least a few thousand." Danny tells him.

"I didn't know that The Scorpios give up when something gets hard, this is new."

They looked at each other and back at him.

"You're right." Danny whispers to himself. 

"Find out what your bail is and we'll try our best, alright?"

"Bet."

They get up expect for Leti.

"Staying here so you can kiss me? Or my brother?"

She rolled her eyes and got up from her seat. She leaned over the table and slapped him. Ryan and Danny run back over to pull her away. The guards ran over as well.

"I hate you so fucking much! You're an ass." she screamed out as Danny was holding her back.

Jason winked at her and licked his teeth. She knew what that meant and she calmed herself down a little. He laughed as the guards took him away.

"What's your problem?" Danny asked her.

"He basically called me a slut!" 

Ryan sighed and shook his head. "Now why would he do that?"

"Because he's Jason! He's a dick!"

"I knew getting you into this would make it worse."

"Well, it's done."

"I can take you back home."

"That's not going to change anything!"

"It'll change him calling you a slut."

"I kissed him, alright?!" He stared at her, blankly. "That's why he called me a slut. So, maybe it's true." She walked away, leaving Ryan and Danny there.

"You knew about this?"

"That's your sister. It was between her and Jason, but at least, she's standing up to you. So, if her kissing Jason makes you upset then she kissed me too." Ryan put his hands up in surrender, walking away quickly.