Mama Mia.

Leti stares at them blankly but mostly at Jason. How could they add a member, when Leti wasn't a option?

"Mia, meet this sociopath who thinks she knows everything. She's also known as Leti." Jason looks at her. 

Leti noticed Jason was moving his hands a little under the table.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Uh, Leti. Mia is deaf. She has a hearing aid but she had a bad feeling so she took them out. We've been learning hand signals for the past few months." Mike says, looking at Leti and Mia at the same time.

Mia takes a look at Jason and he nods his head in to reply to whatever she said. Leti felt stupid, so she just left the table. Wayne followed her back to the room.

"God, I am so dumb!" she yells, pacing back and forth.

"No, no. It's cool, Leti. You didn't know."

"You think I'm crazy, don't you?"

"Just a little." They both chuckle lightly.

"How did they even find her? And they've been learning hand signals. I missed out on some---"

"That's another thing. Why haven't you been talking to your brother?"

"I have."

"No, I mean before. He mentioned something about you never call or text."

"Because I was busy with work. Then you guys came into my life--"

"I think you grew out of it."

"Out of what?"

"The drama. That's why you haven't been talking to him. Not because of your job." He walks back out, leaving her alone.

Some part of Leti said that Wayne was right, the other part of her just didn't want to believe it.

A few hours later, Leti just stayed in the room. She felt too embarass to even talk to them anymore. She was worried that was what Wayne was hinting at. She finally caved in and went downstairs.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, by the pool. Wanna come?" Heather says, smiling at her as she was putting the food away.

"Yeah, sure." She walked out to the back and they were talking while a few of them were in the pool.

"So, how did you guys find Mia?" Leti asked, Mack, pretending to strech next to her so Jason wouldn't notice something was up.

She faced towards the pool while Mack was standing near the table.

"Out in the rain, cold, hands and mouth tied."

"Really? So, you guys just made her a member?"

"Not exactly. Jason figured that someone was after her and she escaped. Plus, the girl is deaf, Leti. ---- When she puts on her hearing aid, she only speaks Spanish. So, Danny's been helping us out with that."

"Are her and Jason dating?"

"He likes her as a friend so far but does the crew see anything happening? Probably not."

"Oh." She turns around.

"Look, Leti. I know you think were too much for you now. You've learned that but we should be people you'll never ever forget. No matter how things get harder for you. Don't forget, you still have a few months left before you're a Rebel and not a Scorpio."

Leti had completely forgot about that. She walked over to Jason and Mia who were standing next to each other, drinking.

"Hey, can she hear now?" Leti whispers.

Jason just nods, not really focusing on her. Leti and Mia begin to talk to each other while Jason stood there.

"I apologized for being a douche."

"Thank you." he said, looking at her directly.

He signals something to Mia and she walks away. "I know you're tired of us, Leti. I know that The Scorpios are considered ancient to you. But that doesn't mean you should stop caring. Because if it wasn't for me and the crew's strengths, you'd be stuck, still trying to your brother. Just learn to appreciate some things in life, alright?" He begins to walk away.

"Wait, does that mean you didn't--"

"Didn't what?"

"Find someone else."

"No, but you did and I'm glad."

---