Decoy.

Their hide out was simple. It wasn't big or too small. It was the perfect size. The walls were painted white with a few posters on the wall. The kitchen was a little small. The living room was in another room with two couches and a flat screen TV.

The crew sat down on the couch, looking around. Jason watches the rest of Damian's crew, which was small. It was just him, fedora guy, and a girl with long black curly hair. She reminded Jason of Leti which was worrying him a little.

"I thought we were just trading weapons." Danny whispers in his ear.

"They want to team up."

"Why?"

"Don't know but I'll find out soon enough."

"Welcome to mi casa." Damian says with a smile on his face. He had a beer in his hand, opening his arms wide. "Introduce me, Jay."

"Uh, this is Mike, Ricky, Heather, Ryan, Mack, Danny and Alex." He says, pointing at each one.

"Alex. As in your brother."

Jason just nods and Alex looks at him, confused.

"Danny and Ryan, your best friends." Danny just stands next to Jason, keeping his eye on Damian.

"This is José and Rose." She waves to Jason and he just gives her a nod.

"Rosa is our cook, if you need anything."

She says something to him in Spanish, shoving him playfully. Jason just kept watching her. In the way she acted, reminded him of Leti.

A few hours later, they were watching TV and getting a few weapons together. Jason walked over to Rosa who was in the kitchen, cooking. He watched her for a second.

"If you're going to stare, a picture woud help you." she says, not looking back at him.

He clears his throat a little. "Sorry. You just remind me of someone."

"If it's your girlfriend—"

"She's not my girlfriend. She just meant something to me."

"Did she die?" She turns around, looking at him.

"No."

"Hm. How do I remind you of her?"

"Your accent, your face, personality, your..body." She giggles softly and walks over to him. She stands next to him, smirking.

"I bet my body is better."

"I'd have to be the judge of that."

"You're cute, you know that. — I don't fuck guys in my crew."

"I'm not in your crew though."

"Hm, but I'm also not a second choice to Leti."

She walks back over to the stove and he looks at her, confused.

"I never told you her name."

She freezes for a second. He reaches in his side and points his gun at her and at the same time, she points a gun at him. She laughs a little, shaking her head.

"What the hell is going on?" Damian asks, walking over.

"How did you know about her?" he asks her, still pointing the gun.

Her smile disappears and she looks at Damian.

"Answer me!"

"Jay, what's the problem?" Mack asks, walking over with the crew.

"Were you following me or something? How did you know?"

"I just know of her."

"Of her? That's hilarious."

"Jason, who are you talking about?" Alex asks.

"Leti!"

"What about her?"

"Wait. You know Leti?" Damian asks.

"Oh! Don't tell me you know her too."

"Danny's little sister, Leti."

"Okay, what does my sister have to do with this?" Danny asks, walking in between Jason and Rosa.

"I never mentioned Leti's name to her once and she knew it. And if I find out, you guys have anything to do with her, I'll kill you myself."

"Jay, calm down. How do you know my sister?"

"I don't! I said I know of her."

"We were planning on her joining." Damian butts in.

"Joining what? Your crew?" Danny asks.

"Yeah. We did some reasearch on her. I heard you were in Miami with a beauty. I'm guessing that was Leti."

"Leti isn't fit to be in a crew." Jason tells him, putting the gun down.

"We know that now. But we need her. As a decoy."

"A decoy? Why can't you use Rosa?"

"Leti is younger and a little sexier."

"Don't talk ab—-"

He walks towards him and Danny stops him. "A decoy for what?"

"Were planning on killing off the Mafia."

Jason and Danny look at each other.

Jason looks back at him. "The Mafia hasn't been around for years."

"That's what you think but they're coming back and they sent a message."

Damian leads them to a empty lot.

He walks behind a car and picks up a bag. There a few flies flying around the bag.

"What is that?" Mack asks, leaning over Ryan.

"One of our crew members. It's his head." He throws the bag on the ground.

"They want a war." Jason mumbles.

"Which is why I need you and Leti."

——