Unaccepted.

Jason glares at her blankly for a second. Both of his eyebrows were raised. He didn't know what to say. Or what to think, but what he did know was that love was something he wasn't looking for. Especially not now.

"Yo boss. What was the address again?" Mike asked, peeking his head through the door way.

"Uh, I'll be right there." He walks past her and walks outside.

She stood there, feeling stupid. She took a deep sigh as she held back tears. She steps outside and got in the front seat of Mike's car.

As they were driving, there was complete silence. Mike glances over at her to see if she was nervous. He kept taking a few quick looks at her, hoping she'd get the hint to talk. 

"I'm just scared to see Danny." She speaks. 

"He'll be happy to see you. Just follow the plan and you'll be fine."

"If you guys get caught, what could happen?"

"Well, who even knows."

They finally arrive at the wooden house and Leti approaches the front door. The creaking from the floor boards makes her realize how old the house could be. She holds the ear piece a little closer to her ear. She knocks on the door and a tall, curly dark haired, hazel eyed boy opens it. His face features were similar to Jason's. 

"Leti?" the boy asked.

She tilts her head, trying to understand how he knew her. She just nods and he opens the door wide enough, so she could walk in.

"Morte will be back later. He's taking care of some business but he'd like it if you start the job off in the kitchen."

Oh, right. The plan.

"What am I doing?"

"Uh, just tidy it for right now." He walks away and she stops him.

"Wait. What's your name?"

"Alex." He smiles a little and continues to walk.

She gasps quietly to herself, but she had to remember to stick to the mission. She heads over to the kitchen. She searched through the drawers for pliers and a screw driver. She looked around to make sure no one saw her. She opens the alarm system door and found the wires. She cuts the blue and green wires. She put the cover back on the alarm and the tools back in the drawers. She went towards the bathroom and opened the window. She looked around to find any closed windows and opened them. Ryan came through one and Leti helped him through.

"We got a problem." she whispered to him.

"What?"

"I think I found Alex."

His face lit up in surprise. "What."

-

Jason came through one of the windows. He made his way down to the basement. He coughs a little to the small. He flicks on the switch to get a better view. He walks into a room where a broken light was swinging from the ceiling. The wall and ceiling was covered in pictures of a a ton of pictures of the same girl; brunette with amber eyes and a pleasing smile. Most were candid pictures; from her hanging out with friends to her in her bra and underwear. One picture that stood out was a picture that was of the brunette. Yet, the other half was cut off. Jason guessed it was Leti.

He takes that one off the wall, still glancing at it. 

"Jason?" a voice said.

He turned around to see Danny. "Danny." 

"What are you doing here?" He walked towards him, groaning in pain. 

"To get you. Let's go." He tugs on his arm. 

Danny groans loudly. "I can't leave."

"Leti is here."

"You brought her here?! Why the hell would you do that?!"

"To get the attention off of you! - Now, who the hell is this girl? His daughter?" 

"His wife. - Leti's friend was forced into marriage with him."

-