There Will Never Be A Happy Ending.

The plan continued. Heather stayed with Leti while the rest of the crew left. They were parked a few houses down from the place. Jason called the guy.

"Jason McCann. You dare to speak to me?" the man says.

"I do. Look, I wanna make a deal. I got something way better that you want."

"Oh, really? What is that?"

"The real necklace because Mia doesn't have it."

"You dumb---"

"Meet me by the Pumarejo Bridge and I'll give you what you want."

"Deal." He hangs up.

Ryan takes out his biconoolars. "The guards are leaving."

"Alright, I'm going. Let's go."

Ryan, Jason and Mike get out while Alex stays with Ricky, Mack and Wayne. They formed a ladder to get up in the window to the house. Mike got out his gun and stood by the house.

"Mike, find out where she is." Ryan whispers to him from the window. 

Mike walks around, peeking in through the windows. He noticed the basement window as opened and he moved back. He got down to peek through it. He saw Mia, tied up. She looked tired and she was beaten as well. He quietly went back to the window.

"She's in the basement."

"Got you.---- Basement, boss."

They walk down the stairs slowly, trying to make so much noise. They shot the other few guards that were in the house.

"Shit, shit. Let's go!" the man yelled.

He grabbed Mia as she screamed, trying to yell for Jason. He covered her mouth as he brought up stairs.

"Fuck! He knows you're there." Mike yells into the microphone.

Jason searches through the house. "Looking for this?"

The man turns, pointing a gun to Mia's head.

"Give me the necklace and I won't shoot."

Mia yells out something in spanish as she calls for Jason. He tried to grasp what she was saying. He did remember Leti mentioning something about 'familia.'

"How about we switch at the same time? I'll give you the necklace and you give me the girl." 

He looks at Ryan and Ryan nods. He takes the necklace out of his pocket, holding it up. "Switch same time."

------

Leti and Heather were eating with Danny, who decided to stay.

"Do you think Alex and Wayne is okay?" she asks them.

"I'm sure they're fine. They're with Jason." Danny says as he sits down.

"That's why I'm scared."

"Jason wouldn't let anything happen to us. He searched for you when The Rebels took you, didn't he?" Heather says as she licks off her spoon.

Leti thought about that for a second. She knew Heather was right. So was Wayne. Jason actually really did care.

----

Jason begins to toss the necklace as Mia runs over to him.

"Now!" Jason yells, running away with Mia.

Ryan comes in and shoots the guy a few times. They all run out and get back inside the van.

"Shit, we got company!" Mack yells as she drives off.

A few of the guards were behind them. Ryan and Jason stick out their guns, shooting at them while they shot back.

"Aim for the tire, Ryan!" Jason yells as he reloads the gun.

Ryan tries to aim. "Tell Mack to drive correctly!"

"How do you want me to drive?!" She yells at him.

"Stop fucking yelling so he can take the shot!" Jason yells.

He shots the tire and one last shot was heard. He puts his head back in the car.

"You're fucking lucky."

"Oh shit, Alex!" Wayne yells, looking over at him.

"What?" Jason looks back to see Alex has been shot.