M3.

The next morning, everyone meets in the kitchen for breakfast. Jason was in his office, of course. Mackenzie decides Leti should be the one  take him his food. She walks in and saw he was asleep on his desk. She put the tray of food on his desk and tip toed her way towards the door.

"Wait," A voice said and she stopped, looking back. "Where are your clothes?"

"Oh uh, at the house." Leti points towards the door. 

"After breakfast, we'll go to the mall, alright?"

She nods and walks out. Leti thought it was kind of weird that he was being somewhat nice. She didn't want to ruin it so she just kept her mouth shut.

The crew went to the mall and Heather helped Leti find new clothes. Ricky, Mike and Ryan were holding all of the bags for her. Jason was looking at his phone, waiting for a phone call from Danny but there was still nothing.

He looks up, noticing two lanky men in black suits. They were on opposite sides of the mall; one was on the left, and the other on the right. They weren't looking at Jason but they did look suspicious. A small tattoo one of the guy's hand that read, "M3."  caught his attention. He knew they had something to do with the Mafia.

"Ryan." he whispers. Ryan looked back at him, "Your right." He tilts his head in the direction.

Ryan look to his right and noticed the guys. "Fuck. -- Mafia?"

"Unless M3 means something else."

Ryan went over to the dressing room. "Hey Leti, uh, could you hurry up sweetheart?"

"What's wrong?" Mackenzie asks as she walks over, bringing more clothes.

"Mafia. Jason just spotted two guys."

"Shit."

Leti rushes to put on her clothes and Mackenzie pays for the other ones. They all walked out, acting normal. Jason looked back to see the guys were getting closer.

"Take Leti with you." Jason whispers to Ryan.

"Why me?"

"She'll be more protected."

"She'll be more protected if she goes with you."

"Damn it. ---- Everyone meet me behind that abandoned building across the street in 20."

He grabs Leti by her arm and they went in the opposite direction direction.

"What's going on?" She asks in a concerned tone. 

"Mafia's here. I don't know why or how."

Leti stopped for a second and he looked back at her. "What are you doing? Let's fucking go."

She looked behind her to see no one. She saw the fire alarm and sneaked past by a few people. Jason follows behind her as she pulls the alarm and the sprinklers came on. People rushed to the doors, screaming.

"Who taught you that?"

"Danny. Who else?"

They ran out and saw the guys following them. They ran behind the mall and Jason waited for the guys to come.

"Go." he whispered. He pulled out a gun and the two guys stopped to look around, "Going some where?" Jason said, pointing the guns at their heads.

The two guys hold up their hands in surrender.

"Turn around."

They do as told and Jason looks at them, confused. "Who the hell are you guys? New Mafia interns?"

"No. Mafia? Who are they?" the guy on the left asks.

"Don't play that bullshit with me. What does M3 stand for then?"

"March 3rd, man. We were hired by Daniel Garcia."

Leti heard the name and she came out of hiding. The guys looked at her as she appeared and Jason put the gun down.

"What did he hire you for?" Leti asks.

"She's safe." The guy on the right says, smiling.

"To keep an eye on you. He said something about these dudes coming after him and he knew that you weren't safe."

"What dudes?" Jason asks.

"He didn't give a name. He just said something about silver bullets." 

Leti inhales deeply and looked at Jason, "I know who took him."