Trust Is Broken.

Leti knew there was more to his past. To everyone's. She decided to start with Jason's. She heads upstairs and went into Ryan's room. She sat down in a rocking chair that was next to his bed. She put her feet on the arm of the chair and laid back, causing a little pain to her back. 

"Something happened?" he asks, looking over at her, while he was searching on his laptop. 

"Who's' Mandy?" she asks quickly.

"Oh uh. Mandy? Don't know." He shrugs his shoulders with his eyes widen.

"Yeah, you're a horrible liar."

"Who told you about her?"

"Jason did. Well, he mentioned her and then walked out. "

"Mandy is uh -"

"A girl he met." Mack says, walking in. Heather follows behind her. Mack leans on the dresser and Heather sits down on Ryan's bed. 

"Welcome, you two." Ryan says in a sarcastic tone. 

"Thanks for having us. Anyways, Mandy was kind of like you in a way. They had a lot of ups and downs."

"But according to Mandy, the only great thing in their 'relationship' was the sex." Heather rolls her eyes. 

"And Jason was looking for more than that. And they both just got really insecure, it was bad. The fighting was non stop, so was the make up sex. And then, she just gave up."

"She's living in Miami?" Leti decided to ask.

"Hm, not anymore. No one is really sure where she is right now."

Ryan sighed. "Thanks motor mouths. - Jason doesn't like it when we talk about her."

"He's not even here." Mack puts her hands on her hips. 

"You said he was looking for more than that. —- What do you mean?"

"He's 19, for crying out loud. He wanted to settle down,"

"But Jason had to remember who he was and Mandy almost changed that for him but Mandy isn't the one who changed him."

"He had a heart once. Until the beautiful," Heather closes her eyes.

"Very beautiful." Ryan says and Heather continues.

"Paige decided to fuck him over. He's a troubled person, Leti. He's been through stuff that I don't even think that a four year old should experience."

The door slams and Jason called for the crew to come downstairs. They all met in the living room once again. He takes quick glances at all of them as they waited for him to say something.

"Were going after Danny. I found where he is. We either go in loud or plan this out." They all smile at each other. 

"I say we-" Mike begins to say with a smile but Leti interuppts.

"Plan this out. You don't know Morte like Danny does and if you go in with a bang, you'll die."

"Then, I guess we'll have to send him something more valuable." Jason says to her.

"Like what?" Ricky asks.

"Leti." 

-