Whiplash.

The crew went outside to the hotel's parking lot to grasp everything Jason and Ryan just told them. Jason explains to Danny everything about his parents. As much he wants to believe him, he couldn't understand. Yet, it did all make sense but, why Leti? Why kill Jason?

"So, my little sister is a born killer?" Danny asks as he stops walking.

"Not really. They'll probably train her if she ever finds Elaine or even goes to Nevada." Jason tells him.

"So, you told her how you felt so she could still have some piece left of you. And---"

"And I'm planning on relocating us far from her."

"Okay. This is a lot to process."

"If she goes to Nevada, occasionally. Where we going to go?" Mack asks.

"I know a good place." Ryan says, smiling.

"Not Canada." Mike says, shaking his head. 

"It's not Canada. It's Chicago."

-----

Leti walks into a gas station. She knew she looked crazy in a purple dress with her mascara running down her face and the curls in her hair falling down her back. She sits down on the ground as she cried to herself.

"Not good enough," she kept repeating the words he said to her to herself. "If anyone isn't good enough it's me." She heard heels clicking and they got closer.

"You alright, kid?"

She looks up to see a women in tight shor and a tank that showed off her chest too much. She had a brown bag in her hand that had a beer bottle inside of it. She was guessing she was a prostitute but she didn't want to be rude.

"I'm fine."

"The mascara running down her face tells it all," she hands her a tissue. "If there's one thing I know is that a boy shouldn't ruin your mascara, he should be ruining your lip stick."

"Thanks." She wipes her face. 

"You from here?"

"No. I'm from Miami."

"My dad is from there." She manages sit down next to her.

"How old are you?"

"21. You?"

"17."

"Ah, youngin. What brings you to Georgia?"

"My aunt's wedding."

"That's romantic. Is that where your mascara got ruined?"

"Pretty much."

"I'm here to listen to the story." She took a sip out of her beer.

"I fell in love with my brother's boss and he just told me a couple of minutes ago that he wasn't good enough for me. And that he wasn't sure if he loves me."

"Your brother's boss? Whoa."

"It's not what you think. He's 19."

"Your brother protective over you?"

"Of course, but I don't think that's the reason."

"Who's this boss?"

"He's a known criminal."

She shoves her playfully. "A bad boy? Oh la la. His name?"

"Jason McCann." She spits out her beer and Leti stared at her, scared and confused.

"The Jason McCann? My brother used to work for him."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah. Jameson. He ran away, had a kid."

"Never heard of him."

"Jason probably doesn't like to talk about him too much. They had a few problems."

All of sudden, the sound of tires burning against the concrete caught their attention. The car comes to a halt in front of them. 

"I gotta go, kid. This is my usual spot though. You should meet me here in the morning." She gets up and starts walking towards the door.

Leti managed to get up. "What's your name?"

"Elaine." She winks at her and gets in the car.