Another Job Gone Wrong.

The beautiful sound of silence filled the air like always. Glares was all Alex taking in at this point. He sat there, with his fingers interlocked, staring back at all of them. 

"My mom taught me that it's not nice to stare." He eventually says, trying to get them to stop.

Leti put the necklace on the table, standing behind Alex. He looks down at it, shaking his head. 

"He doesn't know what that is." she tells Jason.

He looks up at her and then at him, "You don't remember this necklace?"

"Okay. Why is this necklace so important? Is it going to get me a million dollars?"

"It's worth 12 billion, actually."

"Oh. Well, damn, but it's not my necklace."

Leti looks over at Danny. He was actually in her presence, but he was staring at the floor, not paying any attention. She walks over to him and he looks up at her. 

"Hey soldier." 

"Hey princess." He smiles and pulls her in for a hug.

"Does this mean were staying here?" She lays her head on his shoulder.

"Whoa. We?" He pushes her back a little, "Leti, just because you've been here for a few days doesn't mean you can stay."

"Where else am I going to go? If I go back to your home, they'll catch me there."

"Morte is dead. They triggered the place with bombs."

"Yeah, I knew the plan. I was a part of it." He stared at her for a second and then at Jason.

-

"Do you remember anything as a kid?" Heather asks him.

"Uh. My parents died when I was young." Alex shrugs.. 

"Okay. Any good childhood memories?" Mack asks.

"Um. I think my brother and I went up to Canada during December and he'd teach me how to snowboard. Our grand parents would always make us bake these cookies and we'd mix the ingredients and make the best Christmas cookies ever." He grins at the thought. 

"How old was your brother then?" Mack continues as she sits down across from him.

"I was seven then so he was nine."

"Just two years a part?"

"Mhm, when's his birthday?"

"Uh, October 29."

"And yours?"

"February 21."

"Hmm. Describe your mom to me. Remember her at all?"

"A little. She was short, with long ebony hair. She had a beautiful smile. She was so energetic. She'd love to have fun with us and she was so nice to people. At least that's what Morte would tell me."

Jason looked at him. "What."

"I worked for Morte."

"For how long?"

"A couple of years. He saw me on the streets and took me in."

"D, you knew about this?" He turn to him.

"Dont fucking act like I didn't try to tell you when we were back at the house. There's more to this story I found out about."

"Leti, can you take Alex upstairs for a second?" Mack inquires. 

She follows the orders and leads him upstairs to her room. 

"I'm listening."

"Alex did something for Morte a couple of years ago. He was 15, driving with out a license, driving away from the bad guys and the car flipped over. The guy that was chasing him shot the car, it blew up, making Alex startled by it. He hit his head pretty hard and you should be thanking God he's alive right now," 

"How he could forget his own brother?" Anger begins to grow inside Jason.

Danny walks over to him. "I know how you're feelng. If that happened to Leti, I don't know what the hell I'd do. The least we can do is try to get him to remember."