Damian.

He pulled the curtain back to look out the window.

They had a nice view of the moutains and the people.

He turned to see Alex, Danny and Heather unpacking their bags.

"So, what are we doing in Mexico? I mean, as in all of us." Heather asks, putting her hands on her hips. He continued to look out the window, blocking her out.

"Jay has to take care of some business." Danny says, sitting on the bed.

"I don't know if he's here." He says, turning to them.

"Then you're doomed." Alex says as he spins around in the chair.

Someone knocks on the door and Heather walks over to open it. Mike walks in and looks around for a second.

"Hey boss, we just got the word on a street race." he says, smiling at him.

"Oh, can I go?" Alex asks.

"With our record, we can't do any races." Danny leans back on the bed.

"Let's just go check it out." Jason says, grabbing his jacket.

----

They arrive at the street race and look around.

"I don't know if the gang would be here." Jason whispers to Danny.

"Were going up against some master minds then."

"I'm gonna go check out the cars." He walks away, walking over to the line of cars near a group of girls and guys, dancing.

The neon lights hit them perfectly. He smiles at a few of the girls who were giggling as he walked past. One girl catches his eye and he turns, walking backwards, still watching her. He bumps into someone and he turns around to see who it is.

"Jason McCann." the unknown figure says.

"Do I know you?"

"No. But you should know me." another figure walks over and their face came a little clearer.

"Damian."

He was tall with dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He had a small scar on his left eye. Jason looked away, remembering how he got it.

"Nice to see you again, Jay. What brings you to Mexico?"

"Checking out the races."

"Oh, and don't forget, we called for you." the other guy says, whose face was never shown. He had on a fedora hat which was creeping Jay out a little.

"Yeah, what did you want me for?"

"The Scorpios and one of the best mexican gangs teaming up together makes the whole world scared. " Damian says to him.

"You want to team up?"

"Why not? Gives me a chance to get to know more about you."

"You know enough."

"But it's been a while. What do you say?"

He looks around for a second and takes a deep sigh. "If anything goes wrong, I'm leaving."

----