The Mafia.

-

"Jessica? I don't know anyone named Jessica." Heather tells Leti. She pauses, "Did he lie to you?"

Leti just shrugs her shoulders.

"Jessica." Heather whispers to herself. "Hm. Maybe the Boss Man knows but get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready." She walks out.

Leti sits there for a few minutes. She never thought she'd be breathing the same air as Jason. Especially if Danny never wanted her to. 

She puts on a blue denim shirt with a pair of distressed jeans. She brushes her hair into a bun then heads downstairs. Ryan was carrying a plate of food in his hand while looking at his phone, and he bumps into her. 

"Oh my bad, sweetie. ⎯⎯⎯ You hungry?" he says to her.

Leti blushes a little. Jason leans against the door of his office. He watches the both of them as Ryan helps Leti. He made her plate and helps her sit down. He made his way back over to Jason.

"Here's your coffee, your highness." He says, handing him the cup.

"She likes you." Jason tells him.

"Leti? She's like a baby. She's 16."

"She's 17." 

Ryan stares at him, realizing what he did. "You looked her up?"

"I didn't trust her."

"She's Danny's sister. Why wouldn't you trust her?"

"Just because they share the same DNA, doesn't mean she's earned my trust. For all we know she could be working with Co----"

"Hey." Leti says, interrupting them.

Jason stares at Ryan, angrily. He knew what was going to happen. He just drank his water awkwardly, taking a few steps back.

Jason sighs and their eyes meet. "Didn't you see us talking? I know your parents taught you manners."

"Jason." Ryan says to calm him down. 

"I just came over to see if you finally got any information about Danny."

Jason fixed his face. "No, I haven't."

"Well, uh. For my birthday last year, he took me to Cedar Point and it's an uh," She looked up at him. She realizes that she was boring him with the story so she just got to the point, "He mentioned a girl named Jessica and another gang. One you might've had a problem with."

"Jessica?" Ryan and Jason say in unison.

"Who the fuck is Jessica?" Ryan asks Jason.

"Did he describe her?" Jason asks. 

"I do remember him mentioning she had these eyes that were almost as blue as the---"

"Sea." Jason says.

"Okay, that's weird." Leti says, chuckling awkwardly.

"Jessica was Tamara's fake name for whenever she'd go out or something."

"You think the Mafia is behind this shit?" Ryan asks. 

"I don't know."

"They haven't been around for 2 years."

"Makes perfect sense for them to bring their asses back."

"And take Danny? No, man. This is not making any sense. ⎯⎯⎯ When's the last time you saw him?"

"At his house. We were supposed to go out to the diner when he got back but..he never came."

"Think they took him then?"