Ancient Times.

-----

"How the hell did you get out?" Ryan inquires, walking through the trees, talking to Jason.

"Amy paid my bail, but I know why my Dad was in jail." Jason says, walking closer.

"What? Did he rob a bank?"

"No, dumbass." He took out a tan folder and opened it.

He took a sheet of paper and showed it to Ryan. It was a picture of a woman holding a baby, smiling down at the child. She had long curly brown hair and she was wearing a navy blue dress. Ryan got a glimpse of a tattoo on her wrist.

"Who's the milf?"

"Maria Noel Lopez."

"I'm not following."

"She married Nick Garcia after they had their first child in 1994. It was a boy, named him Daniel Garica. A few years later, Maria had another child; A girl. Her name was Leti Garcia. Divorced after she was born. Nick got into a car accident, causing him to lose a lot of blood. Where is Maria now?," Jason handed Ryan another picture of a building. "A institution for sick people."

"Sick as in---"

"Mentally. Danny's dad death wasn't an accident though. ---- A truck hit him. Like those who carry products across the country. Some say the guy in the truck moved his body. So, his body was never recovered." He handed him another picture.

This one was of a older woman with a face covered in wrinkles with coral hair, hazel green eyes and she was wearing a navy dress, same as the first one. 

"You are looking at Nevada's number one common criminal. Elaine Wright,"

"Whoa, okay? How did you find all this shit out? Your Dad?"

"They filled me in on some information once they found out Leti was staying with us. Anyways, Elaine Wright worked with Maria. They're a part of some woman's gang, basically assassins. That guy who removed Nick's body was the first male of their gang. Nick was a spy and he was spying on Maria.--- The women let young girls know when they're marked. They put a small little X on their wrist."

"How young are these girls when they're marked?"

"At least 8 years old and once they're marked, they're meant to kill. And guess who's a major enemy dealing with these women?"

"Who?"

"The McCann family."

----

Ryan came back into the house. Leti and Mike were making milkshakes for the crew.

"Hello stranger." Mike says, smiling at him.

"Want one?" Leti asked, handing him a glass.

Ryan was searching for the little X, shaking his head at her. The door opens and Jason walked in. Everyone ran to hug him expect for Leti.

"It's not there." Ryan whispered to him.

"Maybe she marked it somewhere else."

Jason went outside to talk to Danny. He stood there in shock and Jason wanted to tell him what he found out but he wasn't sure if he could. At least not right now.

"Who bailed you out?" Danny asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Amy."

"Amy? She still working with your Dad?"

"Apparently she never quit."

"Huh. -- J, I want you to know that Leti isn't a toy, alright? She's precious, she's delicate, and just be careful with her."

"Yeah. I wish I knew more about her before she walked into my door."

"She's a good kid. Don't her little slaps get to you."

He chuckles softly and Danny hugs him.

A few hours later, Leti walked into Jason's office. She looked around as he turned around in his chair to look at her. He even looked for the X and didn't see it.

"Look, I was told to come here and tell you I'm sorry for slapping you. Even though deep down, I'm really not."

He chuckles softly. "Glad to know, thank you."

"Damn. Prison changed you."

"Nah, not really. How's Alex?"

"He's okay. Considering the fact that I found out I'm not his type,"

He laughs softly and shakes his head. "Damn. Sucks for me, huh."

"No, no. That's perfect."

He got up from his seat and walked over to her. He placed his hand on her face softly. As he caressed her face, he let his other hand travel her body. He pulled her closer to him.

He leaned in slowly. "Now I get to have you to myself." He leans in to kiss her passionately.

This time she didn't fight, she let it happen. She let out soft moans as she held on tight to him. Jason moved his hand up her shirt slowly and Ryan peeked through the door slowly, trying not to make it sqeak. Jason opened his eyes to look at Ryan's reaction.

His eyes went wide as he sighed. "Oh shit."