Surprise Bitches.

"Where the hell is Jason? We cannot miss this hook up." Danny says, waiting by the dock.

Ryan sits there on the dock. Mike was playing a game on his phone.

"So, what kind of weapons are these, anyways?" Mike asks.

"Only the best kind weapons. All powered by our very own. Special edition type shit." Danny tells them. 

"I'm scared."

"Can you call him?" Ryan sighs, taking out his phone. He dials Jason's number.

----

Leti and Jason were sitting on her bed, playing Operation. Jason picked up the wire and tried to pick up something just as his phone rings.

"Fuck!"

Leti laughs as she takes it out of his hand. He reaches for his phone and answers it without looking to see who it was.

"Hello?"

"Dude, where the fuck are you? Oscar is on his way."

"I'm handling some business."

"Business? Like what?"

"Cars. I'm getting us all new cars."

Leti shakes his head at him. He signals for her to be quiet. She fails to pick one of the objects up and the red light goes off. He picks up a piece and throws it at her. She snickers quietly. 

"What the hell is that?"

"A buzzer? I'm at a pizza restrauant and they uh, use a buzzer to let a person know their order is ready."

Leti looks at him as if he was stupid. "You suck at lying." she whispers.

"Look, tell Danny to give the money to Oscar and I'll be there tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? You were supposed to be here today."

"I know. Flight got cancelled. It was horrible down here."

"So, you're with Leti?"

"No. Things with her didn't go so well."

"What the fuck, Ja--" He covers her mouth and she groans.

"Damn, really?"

"I'll explain when I see you guys, bye." he hangs up. He moves his hand off of her mouth.

"Stop lying to them!"

"We told each other that we would leave each other alone."

"No, you said that."

"Isn't school starting soon?"

"So, what? We can still hang out."

"I have to go back to Miami, Leti. I have to continue to be the criminal I am."

"And by that, you're going to kill people?"

"You don't have to kill in order to be a criminal." She stayed quiet after that.

"Leti, I promise I'll come see you from time to time. I'll call, text, whatever. But you need to focus on yourself."

"I hate starting over." She leans back on the bed and looks at her nails for a second, then back up at the cieling.

"You're going to be fine." He leans down and kisses her.

"I got you, it's fine." she smiles at him a little as she interlocks her fingers with his.

----

  Next morning, Jason arrived in Miami. He wasn't happy about leaving Leti but he knew he had to. He walked into the house and turned on the lights. The crew were waiting for him in the kitchen. He stared at them, confused.

He dropped his bags, still looking, "The fuck are you guys doing?"

"Question is what the hell were you doing in Georgia?" Heather asks, with her hand on her hip.

"Excuse me but who's the boss here? Who's the one that make sures you guys get paid? Me. You don't get to ask me questions."

"She's really gone, huh?" Mike asks.

"Excuse me?"

"Leti."

"I'm done with her. I told her how I felt but I couldn't stay."

"So, you stayed in a hotel." she says.

"Oh fucking christ, yes."

"Check the credit card." Mike nods to Ryan.

"I will literally choke the shit out of all you if you don't leave me the fuck alone."

Ryan takes out his phone and Jason snaps. "Check the previous purchases and I swear I will make sure your tombstone will be made today."

 "Yup, he's back." Mack says and they all nod.

"Fuck you guys." He walks away, walking into his office. He sits down in his chair and he couldn't stop thinking about Leti. He put his down and fell asleep. 

   A few hours later, Danny walked into his office.

"Hey Jay, we got a call from a Joe Steve--" he looks up to see him sleep. "Jay?" He picks up a pen and throws it at his head.

He looks up, squinting. "Fuck, what time is it?"

"Eight thirty."

"Damn. What, what is it?"

"We have a client. Apparently these guys are in Mexico."

"A mexican gang?"

"It'd be pretty cool to go. Could show you how we hombres get down."

"Did you get any information on them?"

"Nope. They're way too good. They know how to hack into police websites and change all of that shit just like you."

"So, what, were going up against our evil twins?"

"Now were the good guys?"

He chuckles. "Right." He sat there quiet for a second. "She's fine, by the way. --- Leti. She's fine. School starts in a week, she's fine."

"No, no. I know."

The door opens and Alex walks in. "Hey sorry but some dude called, said your friend, Damian has been relased."

Jason just stared at Alex.

"What?" Alex asks.

"Are you going back to school?"

"I haven't enrolled in 2 years so not really."

"You're missing out on a lot."

"I am?"

"He is?"

"I'll enroll you tomorrow."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why not?" He leans back in his chair as Alex smiles. "Wait! Did you say Damian?"

"Yeah."

He looks at Danny. Danny looks at him with wide eyes. "Why are you looking at me?"

"That mexican gang. Damian's a part of it. He was in a prison in Los Angeles."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I put him there."

-----