Search Party.

Once they arrive to the house, Heather spent time searching for Leti. 

"Where did she go?"

"She's blowing off steam so just let her, please." Danny says, walking upstairs.

"What happened?"

"Uh, she told him she kissed Jason." Ryan tells them.

"Well damn." Ricky says, laughing a little.

"But Leti is perfect for Jason." Mike says.

Ryan nods. "Tell that to Danny."

A few days past and Leti was still gone. The crew searched around for her. Danny even searched in places where he thought she'd be but she wasn't. He decided to call her but no answer.

"This is bullshit. She's not anywhere around Florida."

"Wanna ask Jason?" Ryan asked.

"It'll be worth a shot. Let's go."

-----

"What the fuck makes you think she came all the way to me?" Jason asks, looking at them.

"You're the only person she trusts." Mike tells him, "Besides her brother."

"Besides you two are a thing aren't you?" Danny asks, staring at him.

"Why didn't you ask Alex?"

"He doesn't know so you're left."

He sighs and shakes his head. "I haven't spoken to her."

"But hey, did you find your Dad?" Ryan whispers.

"Not yet."

Ryan nods and waits for Danny to say something. "You better not be lying to me, J. And don't think that I forgot that she kissed you."

Jason looks at him, confused. "She told you that?"

"Yup."

Jason glances around the room for a second and he knew since she covered for him, he had to cover for her, but how?

"Her birthday."

"What about it?"

"She mentioned that you take to her---"

"Cedar Point. Fuck. Thanks J." Danny gets up and walks away.

"Hey man. I hope you find your Dad." Mike tells him.

"Yeah, me too." He looks to his right to see a man being brought into the room. He sat down and a lady in a nice navy suit came over to his table.

"That's Amy." Jason gets up and walks over.

"J." they whispered, signaling for him to come back. 

"Dad?" The man looked up at him in shock. The woman watched the man and looked up as well.

"Jason?" they both said in unison. 

----

A few hours later, Danny searched around Cedar Point for Leti. He ran over by the Dragster, knewing she'd be there. He looked through the line but didn't see her. He saw a girl wearing a black jacket. On the back of the jacket, it read in blue cursive letters, "Garcia."

He paces over to the bleachers and over to her. "Leti?" She looked up and sighed deeply. "I'm going to kill you."