Departures.

Jason sat down with Alex as he continued to cry. He didn't know what to say to make him feel better. He wasn't sure if there was anything he could say. They were sitting at the hotel's coffee shop and Leti sat down with Danny.

"What is this?" she asked him.

"What?"

"The gangs. Gang wars. Mom was a part of a gang?"

"I guess so. You should be asking Jason. He's the one who knows."

"His dad told him," Ryan says, sitting down, "Jason and Alex are the only young ones left alive in the McCann family. I'm convinced you won't join their gang anyways."

"Why are you convinced?"

"Because you love Jason and as much as he doesn't want to admit he loves you, you won't kill him."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Leti, you don't even know how to aim." Danny says in an exhausted tone. Ryan chuckles lightly.

"Don't worry. I won't join their gang. But I'll join someone's."

-------

Next morning was departures. Leti walked over to Jason and she felt her stomach do twists and twirls.

"I'm going to miss you, honestly." she manages to say.

"I'll miss you too."

"So, Chicago. That's pretty far."

"You can always visit....Ryan or Heather or something."

"Oh, right."

"If you do decide to kill me in a year, let me off with a warning."

She chuckles lightly. "That's not my plan."

"What is your plan?"

"To win you back, hopefully."

He sighed. He got closer to her. "You didn't lose me." he whispers in her ear as he kisses her cheek, "I'll see you soon, Garcia."

He gets inside his car and she sighs out of disappointment. She walks over to Danny and gives him a hug.

"Be careful. Georgia isn't exactly filled with nice people."

"Don't judge so quickly."

"We'll always have Thanksgiving and Christmas, Leti. I'll even pay for your plane ticket."

"I know, I know. --- I just don't think it'll be good to see Jason for a while. Maybe Christmas?"

"You feel worthless, don't you?" He moves a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"Not worthless. Just not good enough."

"Well, you're not either of those things. You're good enough, he's just thinking of you...instead of himself this time, which he has never done before."

She rolls her eyes, shaking her head. "I get it, loser. Just be safe."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She hugs him one last time and walks back onto the porch as they all drove off, waving goodbye.