Grande Finale.

Jason waited for Danny, Mike and Ricky to come back from a mission. He played the music loudly and sung along to the song. Mack and Heather was gone too. Alex was playing video games and he just sat there in the kitchen, bored. He thought of calling Leti but after what he told her, he wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

"You know you could just call her." Alex says, not looking away from the screen. Jason groans, looking at him.

"I don't want to."

"You know she's not going to call you first."

"So, you want me to look desperate?"

"Yes, that's what she wants."

He sighed deeply and walked upstairs. He went into Danny's room to look for his phone. He dials Leti's number. He shook his head as the phone rings.

"Hey Danny." Leti answers.

He hesitated to answer. "Uh, it's not Danny. It's me."

"Jason? Hey. How are you?" She said in a relieved tone.

"Uh, I'm good. I was just wondering if you were..."

"Ha! I knew it!" Alex yelled and Jason puts the phone down.

"Get out!" He pushes Alex out of the room and he grabs the phone.

"Did Alex tell you to call me?"

"I wanted to. I just--"

"It's cool. I was hoping you'd call."

"Leti, I know you and Wayne are a thing now but it'd be nice if you came back for the weekend or something."

"Ah. You just wanna hang out with me."

"What? No."

"How about you come back here for a change? I could show you around."

"I don't like tours."

"Well, suck it up."

"For you, I guess I will."

"The fuck is going on here?" Danny asks, walking in.

"Your Dad is here. I have to go." He hangs up and looks back at him. "I uh, lost my phone. So I used yours."

"To call Leti."

"I never said I had to call Leti."

"But you called her."

"No, I didn't!-- What did Oscar say?"

"He said he can have the weapons by Friday."

"Cool. I'm going on a business trip." He gets up, walking towards the door.

"To see Leti." Alex teases, walking by the room. Jason rolls his eyes as he walks out. 

  Alex and Mike came downstairs. Alex was dressed up like a girl and Mike was wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses. The crew looked at them while Heather and Mack giggled at them. Jason shook his head, looking up.

"Damn ma. You looking good." Mike says, walking around Alex.

"I know I look good. I don't need your opinion." Alex says in a girly tone.

They all laugh as Danny walks downstairs. Mike and Alex stop laughing and look at him.

"I don't wanna know." He says as he walks away.

"You two think you're real funny, don't you?" Jason says to them.

"She's the first girl you ever you know. So, were just happy for you, that's all." Mike tells him.

"Yeah boss, were happy for you." Mack repeats, smiling.

"He gets it."

Jason nods and shrugs. "You're right. She is the first."

-----

 Jason made his way down to Georgia. Leti ran outside to hug him. He held her tight and she kissed him on his cheek. He let her go and she reaches for his bag.

"My aunt went to work so we can watch movies and eat popcorn and stuff." She says as they walk in the house.

He looks around and just smiles at her as she puts his luggage down.

"Danny didn't come?"

"Oh. Uh no." He was nervous for a minute. He sighed and looked at her, "We have to talk."

"About what?"

"There's some stuff you don't know and I want you to be sure of before this goes any further."

"Okay." She grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the living room.

They sat down on the couch and she waited for him to talk.

"There's no easy way to say this but I'm damaged." He tells her.

"Damaged how?"

"Uh, I fell in love with this girl. Everything about our relationship was good, it was great. That was until I realized all she wanted out of me was sex,"

She thought about what was he saying. "Mandy, right?"

"Yeah. That was her name. Anyways, I met another girl after her, her name as Paige. I know I shouldn't blame other people for me being the fucked up person that I am but I do. I blame her. She toyed with my mind and made me believe she was there for me. Back then, I did some fucked up shit and she turned on me."

"How?"

"She told the cops. I went to jail and then escaped."

"How do you manage to escape a jail cell?"

"I got connections, Leti. Danny, Mike and Rick make sure I keep those connections. If I didn't have them, I would be spending my life in prison right now. ---- I know I said, I wasn't the right guy for you because I'm not. I know who I am and I know who've become. I know who you are and I...I don't wanna break your heart."

"You've broken it plenty of times and you always manage to put it back together."

"I don't want to keep doing that though. I want to settle down, I do. But the fact that I'm still a criminal on the run, I can't be around you."

"You came to Georgia to tell me this?" She turned away and he sighed.

"No but I had to let you know." He turns her head with his finger and leans in to kiss her.

She pulled away. "I don't want to kiss you. Not right now."

"Just let me love you, Leti. One last time." He leans in one more time and she caves.

He unbuttons her shirt. She gasps softly, pulling away again.

"It's okay, I promise. Here." He takes off his jacket and his shirt.

"How is that going to make it better."

He smiles at her and kisses her passionately. She lays down, letting him get on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved from her lips to her neck, leaving bite marks. She brings him back up to kiss him. She explores his chest moving down to his pants. She unbuttons them and he helps her a little. He takes off her shirt and makes his way to her shorts. She watched him with a worried look on her face. He kissed her from her chest down to her navel.

"Don't be scared." he whispers to her, softly.

She closed her eyes as he went futher down. She let out soft moans as he continued to pleasure her. As they continued to make love, Leti's phone rings. She grabbed it and threw it on the floor.

"You aren't going to answer that?" he asks her.

"I figured I'd give you more attention this weekend." She stared at him for a second, "I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses her passionately as she smiles in between the kiss.