Fresh Start.

Kiara scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Is she alive or not?"

"Why do you care?"

"If she dies before she's 18---" She stops herself.

He had a smirk on his face. "Oh! That's right. If Leti's dead, that's the end of The Rebels, right?"

She bit her bottom lip and sighed. "You're an ass."

"You're just mad because I figured it all out. It's too late anyways, she's joined The Scorpios."

"She can't do that."

"Well, she already has and if she survives this, she'll be one of us. Looks like I found another way to end you."

"You'll pay for this." She got closer to him.

"I'm not scared."

"You should be." She growls as she walks away from him. They walk out and they look over at Jason.

"She's free." he mouths to them.

They all cheer and Jason walks over to Luis.

"How old are you, kid?"

"16."

"What are you doing out on the streets?"

"It's my home. Look, I'm really sorry about his sister. Those dudes were after me."

"It's cool. Just try watch your surroudings a little more." He just nods and he sits down next to him.

A few hours later, the crew got to see Leti. She was still asleep from the surgery. Jason watched her sleep so peacefully. Danny walked over to her and moved her hair out of her face. He kissed her on her forehead. Her eyes opened slowly and they landed on Danny.

He sighed and watched her. She looked around as she sat up. She groaned in pain and he grabbed the remote to move the bed.

"Leti?" Danny whispers. 

She begins to cry as she pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry." she whispered to him.

He knew what she was talking about and he kissed her head. "It's okay."

Danny pulled away and signaled for Jason to come over.

"Uh, so. How did it feel?" he asked awkwardly.

"It felt like my leg almost fell off."

"I've been there. --- I'm really sorry for calling you a bitch."

"No, I deserved it." she looked around to see Mia was even here.

"She came?"

"Everyone did. Even the kid that tried to save you. Even Wayne. He's in the bathroom though.----Ever since you met me, trouble follows you."

She chuckles lightly. "It's okay. My brother is also a reason."

"I'm glad, you know, you didn't die."

"Me too."

"Think we can start over?"

She smiles. "I'd really like that." She hugged him and kissed him softly on his cheek. ---