Electrified.

Suddenly, the phone rings.

Chills were crawling up and down everyone's spine and neck.  The crew gets silent and Jason walks over to the phone and answers it, looking at them. 

"Hello—- Hello?" He looks at the phone to look at the caller ID but it was unknown.

"J?" the other line whispers.

"Danny?"

They all look at him with wide eyes. Leti runs over and steps on her tippy toes to listen in.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"Leti."

"Right here. Dude, where are you?" He shoves her away as she keeps leaning on him to listen.

"Right there? What? She's not supposed to be there."

"Is that really important right now?"

He sighs. "I don't know where I am. I'm lucky enough to charge my fucking phone. - It's hot, dark, and it fucking stinks in here."

"Do you know who took you?"

"No man. I don't know shit. I was knocked out. I was on my way to see Leti at the diner and I stopped by the warehouse to finish the deal and that's when it happened."

"I'll find you, alright."

"No! Not until I find out where I am first."

"You'll let me know then?"

"Yeah, man. I gotta go. - Let Leti know I love her."

He hangs up and Jason looks at them. "He's not sure where he is but he'll let us know when he finds out."

"I just found out." Mack says, looking at the computer screen. "He's in Brazil."

-

Later on that night, Leti went into Jason's office. 

"Hey." She said to him flatly, as she sits down across from him. 

"You speak Portuguese?" He asks, looking at papers back and forth.

"Uh, my family speaks Spanish but I'm fluent in Portuguese as well."

"Good. We'll need a translator."

"Were going to Brazil?"

"You're staying here."

She scoffed. "What."

"You heard me."

"I'm staying here while you guys go to Brazil?"

"I'll send some baby sitters your way."

She scoffs, sucking her teeth."I wish you, Danny and everyone else would stop treating me like I'm twelve years old."

He took a deep breath. He knew he made her a deal but he never agreed to not snapping on her.

"Well, you can't take care of yourself so." He said through his teeth.

"You don't know what I can do. You're an asshole just like him. No wonder you two were friends." She walks out, slamming the door.

He gets up and follows her out. He grabs by her arm, pulling her back. He outlines her face with his hands and balls up his fist.

"God! Why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Why do you pull this act as if you don't care?"

He rolls his eyes.  "Because I don't!"

"Bullshit. You care about Danny, admit it."

"I trust him. We don't care about each other. That's what you don't get."

"How about what happened with Heather? Was that the first time you did that?"

"I didn't do it on purpose! You just got here, what makes you think you know everything?"

"Your actions are enough for me. And they just prove you're still an ass."

He licks his lips slowly and inhales deeply. A small part of this argument got him aroused. He bit his bottom lip, while glaring at her. He steps to her and places his lips on hers. 

She pushed him away quickly. "Jason! What are you..doing."

He stared at her for second, realizing what he just did. He walks away, grabbing his jacket and he slams the door. She touches her lips softly.

"Whoa." she whispered to herself.