Living A Lie.

Leti manages to walk back to the hotel and pace over to the crew, who were still in the parking lot. Jason glances at her for one second and then looked away. She walks over to him and he sighed. He was trying to avoid her but he should've known he'd be the one she'd ask questions to.

"Who's Jameson?"

"Ooh." the crew said in unison underneath their breath and backed away from them.

"Leti, take like 5 steps back, please." Mike whispers to her.

She listened to him and waited for Jason to say something.

"Who told you about him?"

"His sister."

"His sister?" Mike asks. 

"Elaine. I just met her a couple of minutes ago."

"Jameson had a sister?" Ricky asks, looking at them. They all shrugged their shoulders.

"Jameson didn't have a sister. He had a brother. What did this Elaine chick look like?" Jason asks her, walking a little closer. 

"Brown hair and green eyes. Tall legs, she was a prostitute but I didn't say anything."

Ricky paused while laughing,  "What?!"

"Green eyes."

"I believe they were contacts."

"J, I don't think that old woman is looking for her. I think they have a younger generation of this gang taking over." Ryan says, walking over.

"Acting as prostiutes."

A clanking noise hit the ground. They all look down to see a odd object laying there.

"Stun grenade!"

They all ran and the grenade went off, producing a light flash. Everyone was holding their hands to their ears and a few them lost their balance. Leti felt someone put a rag over her mouth and drag her out somewhere. Jason looked to the right of him to see she was gone.

"Leti? Leti!"

He heard tires burning and he ran towards the street to see a black Impala escaping. He managed to get a glimpse of the license plate.

Leti woke up in a room with an HD TV sitting on the ceiling, a broken light hanging with a the smell that she couldn't describe. She noticed she was a rope was tied around her arms with tape covering her mouth. She looks around and then a door closed. She turns to see three girls standing in front of her. One girl was taller than the rest with long bleached hair and azure eyes. She was wearing a skin tight shirt that stopped above her stomach and army print pants. One in the middle had short black hair and leafy green eyes. She was the same height as Leti. She was wearing high waisted shorts and a black crop top. The last girl was Elaine.

She took off the tape and Leti screamed in pain. "What is this? Some reach out prostitute program? Oh wait. You're not lesbians, are you?"

"You've been marked, Leti." The blonde says to her, rolling her eyes.

"Marked? The hell that does that mean?"

"Your mom was a part of The Rebels and now you're following in her foot steps." Elaine says, bending down to her eye level.

"My mom was a part of a gang?"

"Yup."

"You're bullshitting me. My mom can't even hold a gun."

"Well, she did. My real name is Kiara, by the way. When your mom was a part of the gang, Elaine was the leader. She passed away years ago. She was my mom."