The Driveway.

Danny and Heather decided to stay at the hospital just in case Alex wakes up. The rest of the crew went back to the place to catch up on sleep. Mack was singing while she was making some food.

"Mack, do you think Jason---still cares about me?" Leti decided to ask.

She turned around, still dancing. "Hm. Difficult question. You'd have to ask him yourself."

"How come you can't answer it?"

"Because he doesn't show his feelings much."

She was right about that. Leti grabbed her crutches and made her way to Jason's room. She sees him sitting in his chair at the desk. He turns to look at her and scoffs lightly. 

"Jason..." She says in a sweet, soft tone.

"What do you want?" he asks her.

"I wanted to talk to you about---"

"You know, it's crazy how wrong you can be about a person."

"What do you mean?"

"I been fucked over my whole life and the one time, I actually think about settling down, it doesn't go as planned."

"J, It's not really like that. I--"

"So when you see someone  you genuinely care about kiss someone else it's nothing serious?"

"I'm not saying it's not anything serious. I'm just saying that it's not what you think."

"Do you even know what the fuck I'm thinking, Leti?" He walked over to her and she leans back, scared.

"You're thinking about hitting me? I don't know."

He closed his mouth and sighed. "You think I'm abusive."

"You were when we first met."

"Because I didn't fucking like you!" She jumped back. He noticed how scared she was. He sighed again, "I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, I..."

She nods. "No need to say it. I get it."

"Get what? I haven't even finished."

"It's okay. --- I love you too but--"

"I fucked up. I always do. It's good for you to be with Wayne. He'll take care of you." He walks past her and she sighs.

She groans out loud. "Why is this so difficult?"

"Ah, I'll carry you if you want." Mike says, walking by.

"I meant with Jason."

"I thought you liked Wayne."

"I don't! I mean, I do. I just--"

"You're confused, my dear. Here's my advice, go for the one you love." He walks away and Leti thought about what he said for a second. 

  A few days past and Alex was out of the hospital. The crew decided to stay in Chicago for good this time. Leti and Wayne were planning on going back to Georgia. Wayne was putting their luggage in the car and Leti makes her way over to Jason.

He looks at her, biting his bottom lip, "What."

"I need to hear you say it."

He looks at her, confused. "Hear me say what?"

The crew fold their arms and watch them.

He looks at them. "What the hell is going on?"

"Say it, man." Ryan says to him.

"What the fuck am I supposed to be saying?"

"The truth, bro." Danny hints at him.

"The truth? I--There's no point. You're leaving and once you do, we'll be done with whatever this is or was."

"I can come back."

"No, Leti."

"If it's meant to be, it'll happen, right? Fate?" He sighed and looked at the crew once again.

"Waiting." Heather and Mack whisper to him.

He looked at her in her eyes and took a deep breath. "I--- I'm---I'm in love with you, Leti. There I said it." He walks away and she stood there.

"He's in love with me?"

"Aww!" Mack and Heaher say out loud.

Danny rolls his eyes, "Leti, you have to go. Your plane will leave soon."

"But he--"

"He'll be here when you come back. I promise."

She sighs, turning away. "Can you tell him I'm in love with him too?"

"I will." She heads towards the car.

"This is like Romeo and Juliet." Mack says, smiling.

"Expect they won't kill themselves." Ricky says.

"True. But they were meant to be, you can even tell. The way he looks at her and she looks at him--I just, it's so cute."

"Is this mushy shit over now?" Mike asks, heading towards the door.

 "I'm going to make sure she sees him again. I won't keep her away from true love." Danny tells them.