Truth Be Told.

She stands there, frozen for a second. He stands there in a tux, as she looked him up and down, suprised at his attire.

"I didn't know if I should've wore jeans but my dad gave me this so." He said nervously, looking down at his tux and back up at her.

"You look handsome." She smiles at him.

"Not really my style but thank you.--- You look gorgeous."

"Thank you. I try my best." she looks down at her dress. 

"Leti," She looks up. "I came here to tell you that whatever this is between us, it's not gonna last."

She felt her heart sink a little. She grew scared. "Why not?"

"Because you deserve better. "

"But---"

"Let me finish my speech. My criminal life ruined plenty of things for me. I couldn't leave it behind even if I did, but Leti, you need someone who loves you and right now, I'm not sure I do."

"What? What do you mean you're not sure?"

"I don't know if loving someone is a smart move for me right now."

"Is this because you're not willing to settle down?"

"No I---"

"You'd rather be with a slut then."

"No, Leti---"

"I can't believe you came all the way to Georgia to tell me this bullshit."

"I don't want to hurt you, Leti! You're so small, and soft, and delicate and I just don't want to ruin you. I wanna make sure you're still good for someone else."

"Someone else," she scoffs and shakes her head,"The last guy I liked used me to piss off my brother and you aren't making this any better."

"You don't get it. I'm not good enough for someone like you."

"Not good enough?"

"Yeah, that's what I said."

Tears begin to roll down her face slowly, ruining her makeup, "Remember when Danny was gone and you said you needed me to help you find him? You needed my trust and just like I needed yours. Now, you're just going to leave."

"You need to stay here with your aunt. The Scorpios are planning to relocate far from here."

"You can't stay in Miami?"

"We need to be at least a couple states away, Leti."

"This is bullshit!"

Danny and the crew walked out, laughing and then they stopped once they saw Jason with Leti, crying.

"Leti, I'm sorry and this time, I really do mean it."

"What's going on?" Mike asks, walking towards them.

"Leti?" Danny whispers to her as he pulls her towards him.

"No!" she pulls away from him. "This is all your fault."

"Leti, don't blame him." Jason tells her.

"What's all my fault?" Danny asks, confused.

"You---"

"Leti! This is all on me, okay? They didn't even know I was coming here."

She looks at the crew and watched them as they stared there, confused.

"Soooo, no one's going to tell us what happened." Mike says, rocking back and forth.

"I hope you guys have a nice life."

She walks away from them, leaving the hotel. "Leti!"

"Let her go." Jason says to him.

"What the hell did you say to her?"

"What I felt!"

"Felt? You know when you tell your feelings to people, your words end up hurting. You do it all the time."

"I didn't say anything rude to her. I just told her how I fucking felt. I'm letting her go and you're yelling at me about something you didn't even see or hear happen."

"How you felt?," Heather asks,

"Jason, you didn't tell her, did you?" Ryan asks.

"No, I didn't."

"Tell her what?" Danny asks.

"Leti has been chosen." Ryan begins and Jason cuts him off. 

"Chosen to be in a gang and I know if she follows through, I'm her next target."